Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

only 7-8 regular posters on here.
This board does seem like the playground of a few of us, and its sad to see so many posts going past with only 7-8 people contributing.

Maybe we should have an amnesty hour, where newbies can post and no one will be critical of them or their post, so that they can get into the posting habit, I say between 3-4 am is a good time, so lets see what the other members think.
I'll try my best not to post between 3 and 4 am. I have encouraged to friends to join. I think the one is just waiting for the all clear? Fanny is on here, but a bit busy at the moment.
I have also tried to encourage some folk to have a look on here, but im still waiting for them to show face, they might register under an alias, but I would think they would find it hard to not post..maybe in time some others will join in.
Here you go, a newbie posting lol ok, so its a boring post, but I will add something more interesting to another topic but hi anyway Smile
Woohoo, well done Karen. Nice to meet you Smile
Hi Karen, glad to see you posting. looking forward to your insights

Hiya guys. Im usually around my laptop so I will definately pop in and comment more. It seems a good forum. Its nice for girls and guys to talk on here and hear things from the gents point of view.
hey, Karen and nice to see you on here. Lovely profile BTW.
I am afraid Kenny it's the 20/80 rule - 20% of the people place 80% of the posts. Same maxim applies to so many things in life, though. Still, great fun on here and great people too!!
JM.
I'm only helping out posting just now then I'll blend into the background leaving it to everyone else
Hi Miss Karen nice to see you here and Lolo you can not blend into the background you are no wallflower come on Karem join in it is great fun