Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Absolutely devastated please help me admins!
I had my profile deleted this week as I had Today in my title page but have done so over the years as assumed it is when we put Available today that was not permitted. Even though I always pay to be displayed as being available for the day whenever I am taking appointments. But AW did not warn me that my profile was being deleted and I was in the middle of a tour which had to be cut short, loss in earnings (as I could not access my bookings) and the money I had paid out for my apartment and travel had been lost.I now have reread the rules and intend on ensuring that I stay updated with any changes in them.

My profile got reinstated on Wednesday evening.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

(24-06-2012, 09:53)curvy crumpet Wrote: But AW did not warn me that my profile was being deleted

I dont think the auto bans give out warnings sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(24-06-2012, 09:53)curvy crumpet Wrote: I had my profile deleted this week as I had Today in my title page but have done so over the years as assumed it is when we put Available today that was not permitted. Even though I always pay to be displayed as being available for the day whenever I am taking appointments. But AW did not warn me that my profile was being deleted and I was in the middle of a tour which had to be cut short, loss in earnings (as I could not access my bookings) and the money I had paid out for my apartment and travel had been lost.I now have reread the rules and intend on ensuring that I stay updated with any changes in them.

My profile got reinstated on Wednesday evening.

I have just printed the rules out to read, I often have TODAY in my profile so will not now in future. Although I always pay for the Available today feature when I do and show my Tel number.

Sarah x x x
It's amazing how many girls do have that - I used to, but when they first changed the rules I got the message and having being deleted (an not reinstated) a couple of years back I was very quick to make the change!

But that was months and months ago... I have no idea why girls are suddenly getting shut down for it now when it is not something they have added... very often it seems that the word was there before they changed the rules and the girls just haven't ever removed it... probably not realising that the rules had changed.

It is a very cavalier approach by AW - poor CurvyC has not only lost business but wasted an investment - it's not trivial. I really do think that AW should be a bit more forgiving towards established girls. We pay them a bloody fortune for this service, it's not like it's free! Last year I spent over £2000 on promoting my AW profile! We should be able to expect not to just get closed down without notice over some terribly minor infraction. We are grown ups, right? If they just mailed us, we would change it... wouldn't we?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(24-06-2012, 19:50)Trinity-Belle Wrote: It is a very cavalier approach by AW - poor CurvyC has not only lost business but wasted an investment - it's not trivial. I really do think that AW should be a bit more forgiving towards established girls. We pay them a bloody fortune for this service, it's not like it's free! Last year I spent over £2000 on promoting my AW profile! We should be able to expect not to just get closed down without notice over some terribly minor infraction. We are grown ups, right? If they just mailed us, we would change it... wouldn't we?

I agree with you, especially as CurvyC is a verified member

AW really need to get their head round the diference between a fake profile and a real one. I take very little of my credits out of AW using 80% of them to re advertise myself when I am working. Why would people do that if they are fake?

OK so ocasionally we do "break" the rules and yes maybe we should be a little more up to date with the rules than we are, but should we slip, then I think AW could be a little more understanding in how they deal with the situation.

In there defence, I have ocasionally had an email to tell me to check my profile or remove something, most recently, promoting my Twitter account without a link on back to AW on my Twitter account

Sarah x x x
It happened to me I was thrown off AW..And it was my fault.

Has I am reading these messages I am thinking, Oh my goodness...I was so so lucky.
A couple of months again I wrote a blog regarding the origins of stockings, outlining different style, deniers (you get the picture) including original pics of the packaging (as a lot of people will know they have a lot of information on them which provides an insight to that particular era).
So what did I do wrong....
Well the idiot (me) only put her email address in it...
Why, I don’t know, I cannot even say it was the drink I don’t drink lol

Well yes I do, it was for interested parties to share their thoughts/ideas by email me via AW or my other addy which by the way is used by aw to send booking info etc.
Anyway I Pop it up and almost instantaneously my profile came down. All I can think I simply must have got carried away with what I was doing..I got on to admin straight away and told them my story of my moments in” Insanity vill”, admin were very understanding and reactivated my profile but not before receiving a good telling off...I was very very lucky
What a plonker !!

Have a lovely day all

Bluesatin xxxx

Angel
help omg they have deleted my profile nikkilord

im owed over 800.00 pounds in webcam money

i pay them ever week commission for webcam work so we are both going to be out of pocket

i have read the list of reasons why my account has been deleted and i havent broke any of them?

how do i get my profile back up and the 800.00 pounds they owe me

i have been on adultwork since 2005 and had no problems please help me get my profile re activated so i can continue webcam and phone chat with them

nikkilord
(12-07-2012, 10:01)nikkilord1 Wrote: help omg they have deleted my profile nikkilord

i pay them ever week commission for webcam work so we are both going to be out of pocket

i have read the list of reasons why my account has been deleted and i havent broke any of them?

i have been on adultwork since 2005 and had no problems please help me get my profile re activated so i can continue webcam and phone chat with them

nikkilord

Hi there,

We have all had this occasionally it;s nothing or something small you may have changed on your account but when it happened to me I email them via the help centre sent the message apologising for anything I happened to do wrong etc and they normally look into it and reinstate within a few hours. All monies etc should be fine too.

So do this and hope you get it back asap

thank you i hope so they make alot of money out of me they re losing money and so am

thank you for your help

help omg they have deleted my profile nikkilord

nikkilord

[/quote]

Hi there,

We have all had this occasionally it;s nothing or something small you may have changed on your account but when it happened to me I email them via the help centre sent the message apologising for anything I happened to do wrong etc and they normally look into it and reinstate within a few hours. All monies etc should be fine too.

So do this and hope you get it back asap

[/quote]

no probs hope you get back up today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absolutely devastated please help me admins! Only Jessi Only Jessi 15 28,094 21-08-2012, 13:18
Last Post: sarahxxx