Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

GEtting piss off in FREE CHAT
If you're getting pissed off with free chat, it's simple - don't do it!

To be honest, I seem to get more money when I don't do it. Plus it wastes less time.

I'd rather spend money featuring than spend hours with time wasters.
Free chat works better for me than not doing it but I'll change between the two to give myself a break, and I pay for positioning whether I'm doing free or not.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I'm not a fan of free chat, so many timewasters and guys wanting to see everything for free. It never helped me make any more money either.
I don't give any "freebies". I'm a big girl, usually in see-through lingerie. Gotta give them something to wanna pay for. My cleavage is all they get to see.

Stay strong and the freeloaders will just leave and the people that wanna see you will respect that and pay
xxxx
(19-06-2012, 06:21)Classy_Katy Wrote: If only they could leave tips in freeview...
They can tip you in freeview
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BITCHDOM for this post:
  • admin, JoiBleu
I always do freeview, as find it boring sitting waiting for customers, would rather be doing something. You do get a load of freeloaders wanting everything for nothing, but when they say 'it would be nice to see a bit of nipple' I return with 'it would be nice if you came into group/private', after all they wouldn't ask a plumber for a free tap washer change would they, same principle lol. I never ask for tips, but have received a few in freeview, but not for showing anything extra, so you do get some nice ones.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Just some info about tips, freeview and nudity:

"Performers may not appear nude in Free Preview.

Any member appearing nude in free preview will have their membership terminated.

Tips can be made at the descretion of the client for whatever reason they see fit. They must not however, entice the performer to flash or appear nude. Nudity can only be offered via Group or Private modes."
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(18-06-2012, 08:18)TSAngelalee Wrote: Everytime i try to go free chat in adultwork..in a peek time many guys goes into my room..saying hi hello ..stand up show ass..but never goes to group or prvt..

but when iam not doing free chat they keep coming in group..
and rushing things..

maybe adultwork should do something about it..to many free loaders...in free chat..
Never happen this with me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free movies with prebooked phone chat American Hotwife 3 6,942 03-09-2016, 20:13
Last Post: Ana_X