Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
(11-07-2012, 12:35)curiousgeorge Wrote: having looked through Adultwork there are plenty of webcam girls who just don't have a clue when it comes to setting up their profiles, and with some actual camming too

That is where PROPER groups like mine come in - unlimited advice & weekly visits to the front page - all for 20 cred/month

I've adopted Francesca for a couple of weeks though - felt sorry for her being abused in this way
Way to go KDB! Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(12-07-2012, 20:06)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Way to go KDB! Big Grin

Tis how one rolls!
So has aw agreed to this?? Will she be banned eventually??
xx
Also can any one comment on the contract situation ?? <3 xx
I'm really GLAD Fran has transferred to your group KDB - I gave her the same advice a few weeks ago, in the knowledge that this supposed 'manager' (cough, pimp, cough) said she had stay within the group... The girl just needed the shove and I'm glad she got it.

I wish all the best to Fran and hope she earns the mega £ without their cheeky bastard 20% cut every fucking time. (Makes me sick.com.)

Go FRAN! x
Well we're on the front page - just a damn shame she can't be making some £££ from her content - she could have woken up to some nice £££ in there just from being the new saucepot in the group!

We are still awaiting Mr. AW to come back to us; due to the seriousness of the matter it has no doubt been escalated.

Either that or we are fucked which is fair do's, given we sign away all rights to autonomy when we join a group, irrespective of who we are or where we join BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Fran is with me for a couple of weeks awaiting final payment, after which time she will have the option to stay at our usual rate (20 cred/m) or doing her thing solo, as is her perogative

My karma & reputation is way more valuable than a few fucking credits from a young naive cam girl who knew not what she was letting herself in, thats for sure.
(12-07-2012, 21:54)jazminLeigh Wrote: Also can any one comment on the contract situation ?? xx

Without seeing the actual contract and reading how it is written it is hard to pass comment.

Hope it all gets sorted out for her and a big thanks to KDB for helping out

Sarah x x x
Am I right in thinking the contract was signed in Portugal? Hmm...wonder if it falls under Portuguese jurisdiction...that would make suing even more interesting when living in the UK.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Unless I'm missing something, a contract from some shady get up means absolutely nothing. Group Managers have as much control over your profile as you DID when you were indie & AW make that very clear that you really need to be careful who you sign your 'life' over to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,549 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust