Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Groups Taking Advantage of Girls
His recent mail says there is an issue to sort before payment can be made. He says no lines of communication are open though.

I will email him back and ask him to search for your emails.

AW have those logs but I dont see how they are relevant sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello everyone! I have also recently left this group and I have just set up a new profile and am looking forward to continuing webcamming on AW.

However, I've been having some problems with my new profile. I have emailed AW about these problems and I'm waiting for a reply, but in the meantime thought I'd post here.

The GM has set my old profile to seeking services. I have tried verifying my new profile but got a message from AW saying that my new profile had been reported as a duplicate profile and had been removed. I got another email saying that my ID had not been accepted.

Now, I tried logging onto my new profile today, and actually it hasn't been removed at all...I've basically just had a warning. Also, my verification photo has been accepted, but the ID hasn't. I suspect that this might be because I only have one form of ID, so am using the same one that I did for my old profile. I'm not trying to set up multiple profiles, simply carry on working on the site but away from this lame group!

I would appreciate people's thoughts... should I start working on my new profile and wait for AW to get back to me before I attempt to submit ID again? This whole process has been one confusing pain in the ass after another! All I want to do is carry on working, but don't want to risk having my profile removed and end up losing money.
[Image: 7997.jpg]
Email and ask why the ID hasnt been accepted, it may be an unrelated issue.

Continue with your new profile and wait for AW to get back to you, once they know the new profile is the main profile then everything will be ok.

There should be no issues to stop you getting the new profile as your not doing anything wrong and your within AW rules.

adultworkbanner4
(30-07-2012, 18:59)Admin Wrote: Email and ask why the ID hasnt been accepted, it may be an unrelated issue.

Continue with your new profile and wait for AW to get back to you, once they know the new profile is the main profile then everything will be ok.

There should be no issues to stop you getting the new profile as your not doing anything wrong and your within AW rules.

Thanks for your reply. I have emailed and asked, just waiting for a response. I don't want to risk submitting the same ID again and getting kicked off the site. They said that the ID had been rejected because it was a duplicate, even though I tried explaining the situation. I'm going to start working tonight, but ideally want to get verified asap.
[Image: 7997.jpg]
Quick question - I'm in the same group and want to leave but not sure how and where I contact Adultwork directly to let them know I want to make a new profile? Thanks!
It's a bit of a rigmarole the first time you do it...

Instructions here:

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Hi guys, so it seems everyone else has managed to escape from this group but when I made a new profile it has been deleted by Adultwork as it has been "brought to their attention that I have two profiles". The group manager has set the other profile to content only and I really don't know what to do!? Want to leave the group but even when I e-mail Adultwork to explain the situation and let them know what I am doing they STILL deleted me.

Starting to give up hope of being able to work from a new profile.
This has been answered before - you report the OLD profile as a FAKE
I emailed aw to say that I had requested to leave the group however the group manager was refusing to properly close the profile say that u have asked him numerous times and he will not close your profile that's what undone and seemed to work - hope this helps x
Another scam studio to watch out for http://groups.adultwork.com/11029 manager email nichola-r@hotmail.co.uk

Studio name: Bunny Girls

Mobile: 447833165695 or 07833165695

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I being taken advantage of? LittleMexxx 7 6,549 24-10-2013, 19:53
Last Post: Miss-Trust