Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

mmf
i had my first when i was 16 really enjoyed it, then never tried it again till i was 30, which was even better, only had it once in a booking as i had met one of the guys several times before it was electric

dont think i could have a mmf with 2 guys i've never seen before though
(07-05-2011, 08:46)lolo Wrote: i had my first when i was 16 really enjoyed it, then never tried it again till i was 30, which was even better, only had it once in a booking as i had met one of the guys several times before it was electric

dont think i could have a mmf with 2 guys i've never seen before though

I love them and it's the only thing I would really miss if I met someone conventional to be with.
It's certainly something I am want to try, I just need to find the right M and F

(07-05-2011, 13:38)MrSmith767 Wrote: It's certainly something I am want to try, I just need to find the right M and F

i'll make u my sidekick Tongue
(07-05-2011, 13:40)lolo Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 13:38)MrSmith767 Wrote: It's certainly something I am want to try, I just need to find the right M and F

I might hold you to that

(07-05-2011, 14:30)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 13:40)lolo Wrote:

I might hold you to that

im hoping u'd hold something else lol
Was it the razer while you get that fantasy shave...lol
(07-05-2011, 14:35)kenny m Wrote: Was it the razer while you get that fantasy shave...lol

Angel couldnt possibly say im too shy for that, you are all corrupting my delicate thoughts Tongue

I love MMF's, straight men though.

You could say that the mens ball sacks rubbing each other during her DP as well as the odd bit of each others cum getting onto your skin is a bit gay and horrible - which is exactly how i used to think before i got into the group sex scene, but it really is no big deal of an issue at all.

Its such a turn on with a girl who loves DP (1 in her pussy, 1 in her bum), not many girls like it, but the ones that love it and if shes your girlfriend, her on top of you, other guy behind on top of her, just seeing the sheer pleasure on her face is awesome.

After experiencing it it really makes you realise what couples in a "normal" relationship are missing out on due to their beliefs that you should only have sex with each other. It seems ironic when you hear them talking about things like "i feel so sorry for people like that they obviously arnt in love" etc. If only they would try it before passing judgement..
I can't talk about the relationship side of MMF, as I've deliberately stayed away from them while my son has been growing up, but the sensation side of it? You can't beat it. As a woman, I love being the centre of attention and having all my senses stimulated. I love being spit roasted as I love giving oral as much as I love penetration, so to have both at the same time!!!!

There is also the thing that men generally need a cool off period before they can get hard again, so two men together can keep a woman happy for hours by rotating and don't forget there is also kissing and nipple sucking and alsorts of other things going on, so it's not all about hard cocks and fucking, but sensation and it's very sexy visually too.

You some times hear a guy saying something like, 'I could never use a woman in that way'. Well, I'm sorry, but no one is using me when I'm having MMF. If anything it is the other way round and I am the cat that got the cream and can easily tire out two men for my own satisfaction.

I'm not sure how I would feel doing it within a relationship. I guess it really depends on how I met the guy, if we were doing stuff like that before we fell in love and if he wanted to play with other women too. I think I would be a bit like Lucy and happy to have a guy join us for MMF now and again (not all the time) but not happy to see other women. I think I would find it hard to get my head round that.