Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bareback
(06-05-2011, 23:48)kenny m Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 23:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 22:26)kenny m Wrote: Did you tell him it might be an extra to get OWO even in a fantasy....lol.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water! I can't abide condoms for oral, that is perhaps a personal boundary but... I don't charge extras for things that come naturally Tongue

I also prefere oral without, but in a fantasy roll play, maybe introducing some form of teasing is a good way to get the client to say more about what they want from the service.

how far do u take the fantasy tho
It all depends on how comfertable you are with the scenario, and the other person, its no good saying thatwill be okay with someone you know, and then trying to do the same with a complete stranger.

Gut insticts though are a good enough judge of where the other person wants the scenario to go, and an accomplished sex chat lady can be in control of the chat.
to me with sex chat anything goes no taboos etc....working for the other lines over the years under the ppp rules is a pain, thats why i love the chat on aw i like to see how far they'll go
The guy that I spoke to on the phone was not very forth coming with what he wanted from the chat. In fact he was happy with the little I did say and said he was enjoying listening to me breathing lol. I did ask him if he minded if I played with my magic wand, which I revved up for him lol.

Do you really think if I said, 'I'm reaching over for a condom so I can suck you off' he would like it? I think that would put me on a downer for being too sterile. Even asking the question of, 'should I put one on?' makes them have to question if it is a trick question etc. You know what us ladies are like for sending mixed messages. Surely it is simpler just not to mention it during a role play situation?
(07-05-2011, 00:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: The guy that I spoke to on the phone was not very forth coming with what he wanted from the chat. In fact he was happy with the little I did say and said he was enjoying listening to me breathing lol. I did ask him if he minded if I played with my magic wand, which I revved up for him lol.

Do you really think if I said, 'I'm reaching over for a condom so I can suck you off' he would like it? I think that would put me on a downer for being too sterile. Even asking the question of, 'should I put one on?' makes them have to question if it is a trick question etc. You know what us ladies are like for sending mixed messages. Surely it is simpler just not to mention it during a role play situation?

if its phonechat your more than likely for him to hang up if u mention condoms, roleplay anything goes, do u feel more confident today about them ?
It is all a fantasy Kate, its the way that you say what you did, as much as what you are gioing to do surely, thats why the guy was happy to hear you breathing.

When you said, you are reaching over for a condom now.
He replies no wait, im wanting you to do it without, and im going to pay extra,
You say, I like you, thats why im not going to charge, but dont tell anyone.
no mateter what he comes back with, you go...SUCK SUCK lick Suck, is that how you like it, would you like to show me how you like it done by demonstrating oin me...etc etc etc
(07-05-2011, 00:16)kenny m Wrote: It is all a fantasy Kate, its the way that you say what you did, as much as what you are gioing to do surely, thats why the guy was happy to hear you breathing.

When you said, you are reaching over for a condom now.
He replies no wait, im wanting you to do it without, and im going to pay extra,
You say, I like you, thats why im not going to charge, but dont tell anyone.
no mateter what he comes back with, you go...SUCK SUCK lick Suck, is that how you like it, would you like to show me how you like it done by demonstrating oin me...etc etc etc

go kenny

Not now I've read Kenny's interpetation of events no lol. I think I'm more confused than ever. I don't want to do stuff like that.
(07-05-2011, 00:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Not now I've read Kenny's interpetation of events no lol. I think I'm more confused than ever. I don't want to do stuff like that.

if u ever want to sometime i'll ring u then go through a call with u
(07-05-2011, 01:34)lolo Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 00:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Not now I've read Kenny's interpetation of events no lol. I think I'm more confused than ever. I don't want to do stuff like that.

if u ever want to sometime i'll ring u then go through a call with u

Thanks that might be a good idea when I'm back at the flat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bareback wiltsboy02 40 42,627 20-07-2013, 08:43
Last Post: misbehavingBBW