Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

car sex
Sex in a jacuzzi is great. Ive only been able to do that at a swingers club though.

Only problem though is if youre with another swinger when your kissing the back of her neck and feeling her body up, playing with her clit fingering her see how wet she is as your cock becomes rock solid waiting between her legs, knob strokes/tickles away just inside of her pussy lips you both really want to but you just dont penetrate as theres no condom.

So then youre faced with a mood dampener of having to stop for a while so you can then either perform oral on the side of the jacuzzi or grab a condom and go up staires to a bed.
There is a swinging club near me, which doubles as a parlour during the day time. the Jacuzzi is near the stairs, and you have to walk past it to the bedrooms, I was enjoying the jacuzzi with a parlour lady one day, when another lady walked past with her booking, it felt really weird being watched as they walk past us.

I have been too numerous parties and dont mind being involved with others, and joining in the fun, but it was strange to say the least as they looked to see what we were up to, and very nearly put me off my stroke.
My car is just too small, It would be possible, just not comfortable

(06-05-2011, 19:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: We parked up and used his incy wincy sports car (that was not easy). We eventually found a position with me on top and just as it was getting hot and steamy a car drove by (he came with the excitement) gutted! Started off again and it happened again and he bloomin came again! Turned out it was the back entrance to a golf course! lol I nearly died.

That puts a whole new meaning to the phrase a hole in oneBig Grin
i just couldnt in tyson or ibrox
(07-05-2011, 17:12)lolo Wrote: i just couldnt in tyson or ibrox
I assume they are car names, what types are they?

tyson is a black mx5
ibrox is a evo with the rangers crest

i always name my cars
there's plenty of room in the back of an evo, and with the roof down on an mx5........

thats sacriliege to my babies, ibrox is kept at a track, tyson there isnt a hope in hell i'll take the roof off
(07-05-2011, 17:24)lolo Wrote: thats sacriliege to my babies, ibrox is kept at a track, tyson there isnt a hope in hell i'll take the roof off

confused, why buy a convertible, and not drop the top?

I am impressed that you have a track day car though