Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anyone use Payoneer?
Hi,

Have just registered on here, and am seriously considering using Payoneer.

Does anyone else use this payment method and would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance..

xxx Helen
Hi, as a pre-paid mastercard its very useful. The fee's are

Standard load (2days) = $2
Quick load (up to 2hours, usually instant) = $5

If your in the US its probably the best way of getting paid.

Overall, if using the Payoneer card and you do it right the fee's are quite small compared to others.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi,

Thanks for that. Do you know if the Payoneer is a reliable method of receiving payments? I wouldn't want any of my hard earned cash to get lost if you know what I mean!

xx
We havent seen any money going missing with Payoneer and we personally have a very good working relationship with the company and can get any issue sorted very quickly with no hassle.

adultworkbanner4
(12-02-2012, 16:27)Admin Wrote: We havent seen any money going missing with Payoneer and we personally have a very good working relationship with the company and can get any issue sorted very quickly with no hassle.

Thank you very much thats very reassuring!

xx
Payoneer totally rocks! I love it but will love my dirty cash being paid directly into my bank which keeps the tax man happy!
i use payoneer have done since the epassporte fuk up .... find it usefull just hate the dam charges its good for buyng stuff online with im just looking forward to transferring into a uk bank tho x

i
Do you not use the current uk bank transfer feature (esp transfers)?

adultworkbanner4
i meant im waiting for the one where it says comming soon where you can put ur sort code in and account details rather than the iban code if you get what i mean lol .... dont mind payoneer but the charges are a piss take !!!
I know what you mean Miss Naughty! It's going to be sooo much better!