Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Has My Profile Been Removed?
My profile has been deactivated and i suspect it's down to a member messaging and asking if he could send me a vid of himself on whatsapp whilst we spoke on direct chat. Is whatsapp now a banned word too and why am I being suspended for a message i received which was typed by the sender? I cannot begin the appeal process because i am unable to log in and retrieve my i.d number. Can someone please assist me with this? Thanks .
Hi, sorry for late reply, glad to see you have it back on now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Sad 
Seeing if this thread is still active?
(13-11-2023, 18:39)timeout_5000 Wrote: Seeing if this thread is still active?

As active as active can be Smile

Do you need help with anything?

adultworkbanner4
Well, I got this message earlier today:
We have temporarily limited your AdultWork.com Membership. You may no longer offer Webcam or DirectCam services. P lease ask your manager, boss or coordinator to contact your Business Advisor via the links on this page:

https://www.adultwork.com/Advisors/
First of all: I ONLY offer IM , not webcam. And I offer directchat
Secondly: I do not have a manager, boss or coordinator. I work for myself.

And last but not least, it doesn't say that I am limited in directchat, bust still my account got blocked. it says now that no username with my name was found. Why would you clock acces to my account when you wrote "limited acces) when there is no acces at all?

Thank you for the great xmas. I just hope I get all my credits at least.
Hi, AW advisors (and AW), can make mistakes sometimes.

Best thing to do is login to AW, then click here https://www.adultwork.com/GroupHome.asp to confirm you arent under a group (sometimes you may not of known).

Second thing if not under a group is to submit a ticket here https://help.adultwork.com/hc/en-us/requ...0003685978 asking what the next step is and ask them to recheck the group status as you arent in one.

If inside a group then contact the group manager, their details will appear in the above link.

If you are still able to login to AW you can still be paid yes.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Our office whatsapp number is 07547848213 if it helps.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
My account has been deactivated I don't know why I have been with adultwork since 2003. I have quite a bit of credits . I have appealed and as of yet they haven't come back to me. Please reactivate me
What happens to credits if your account is deactivated by adultwork admin
Hi, if in a group they can sort it for you, if not in a group they are stuck on the balance/account.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,360 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,809 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,136 18-08-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Profile removed FelicityTW 3 5,982 01-12-2017, 10:58
  Why has my profile been removed? Ellie871 1 5,113 05-10-2017, 15:51