Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Shared Content
This is something I'll have to clear with my fella first but I'm interested in doing a shared content photo shoot with another girl for my AW profile... It's looking woefully empty at the moment but as I recently had a drastic haircut (didn't cut it for 6 years then had it all lopped into a pixie bob) I'd like some up-to-date photos to put on my private gallery. We've got quite a nice camera and some photo-editing software but I don't mind if anyone interested would want to use theirs. Just putting out feelers at the moment, this isn't a definite as would have to get the go-ahead first but if this is something any of you lovely ladies would like to do feel free to get in touch by PM (as I like to keep my location hidden both on AW and on a public forum). Thanks for reading, hope you're all still feeling jolly from the holidays Smile
I'd quite like to do a shared content shoot but with a single sub female, or a sub female who is allowed to be played with by others. Terms of the content share are something I'd need to give consideration to.

So yeah, if you're in Glasgow and sub then holla.
Anywhere near Gloucestershire?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I've done quote a few shoots with other girls for shared content. Have done both pics and vids and then can be a lot of fun. If you're near Hampshire/Berkshire, email me.

M
x
cc.cheeky-chinese.com
Twitter: @cheeky_chinese
I'm PM'ing you all now xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared content kitten22x 1 3,904 27-03-2014, 15:11
Last Post: hornygirl1991