Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Words You Say After Having Sex Or Sexual Encounter
(01-12-2011, 17:08)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Is that how long it is before they alarm. He did leave 2 and a half tunes short of half an hour and got dressed briskly, so now I know why. In fact you can tell the ones that are on tracker devices, as they all get dressed swiftly lol.

One of my clients is a company that supplies these devices, and they are in real time, and track the vehicle on a map. It depends whether they are the sort of company that actively watches what they are doing, or if they only review the traces when they get suspicious.

I did make an unguarded comment to my Chief Executive the other day to the effect that it's a good job we don't have tracking devices in our cars - and he said "How do you know that you don't"
I hope to heavens he was joking!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(01-12-2011, 17:18)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 17:08)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Is that how long it is before they alarm. He did leave 2 and a half tunes short of half an hour and got dressed briskly, so now I know why. In fact you can tell the ones that are on tracker devices, as they all get dressed swiftly lol.

One of my clients is a company that supplies these devices, and they are in real time, and track the vehicle on a map. It depends whether they are the sort of company that actively watches what they are doing, or if they only review the traces when they get suspicious.

I did make an unguarded comment to my Chief Executive the other day to the effect that it's a good job we don't have tracking devices in our cars - and he said "How do you that you don't"
I hope to heavens he was joking!

Oh I hope you haven't put the seed of thought in his mind Nick, you might regret that lol.
(01-12-2011, 12:24)fetishbootslut Wrote: lol good that one.

Have to say when hubby has eaten curry his spunk tastes very tangy next day.

So I would say what did you last eat?.

He can eat RIDICULOUSLY spicy foods, which I warn him that when he does, he'd better pull out, or he's using his right hand Big Grin
It might have been the person being tracked Kate instead of the vehicle now that might be a bit amusing sorry warped sense of humour

That is a interesting thought on tracking Kate, on trackers in company vehicles if you are in front of time you can stop and lose the time you have gained or for a break
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(01-12-2011, 20:51)Laudanum Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 12:24)fetishbootslut Wrote: lol good that one.

Have to say when hubby has eaten curry his spunk tastes very tangy next day.

So I would say what did you last eat?.

He can eat RIDICULOUSLY spicy foods, which I warn him that when he does, he'd better pull out, or he's using his right hand Big Grin

Good one again I will say that next time!Wink

I didn't understand what you meant about 2 and a half tunes short of half an hour before.
Now I understand your timing system, so it's all clear!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(03-12-2011, 17:12)Nick Meanswell Wrote:

I didn't understand what you meant about 2 and a half tunes short of half an hour before.

Oh no!!! you know too much! I'm going to have to shred you lol.

That is a system used by many there are no clocks but the lady will still know how long you have been there another favourite amongst wgs is the radio

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(03-12-2011, 22:51)Freddo Wrote:

That is a system used by many there are no clocks but the lady will still know how long you have been there another favourite amongst wgs is the radio

I love my MP3 player!!!! I have 2 playlists on there currently. One that lasts half an hour and one that is meant to last one hour, although it does run over a bit. It's a brilliant way of keeping tabs on the time without having to clockwatch and inevitably a few minutes have gone by before I notice the music has stopped and the time then is used to have a cuddle.

I've never literally noticed the music to stop and climbed off and told them it's time to move on, that would be awful.

I really need to make a 2 hour playlist too. When I put the random dj on you get a very strange mix of music and Tenacious D is not at all romantic lol.
This forum really is a gold mine of useful information :-) I once had a session with a WG is South London and she used a heater to figure out when time was up. It had some kind of a timer on it so when it stopped (it was a hot air blower type thing) she knew time was up. I know this because she told me when I asked how she knew the time despite there not being a clock in sight LOL!