AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Are you offended?
Begs the question, what is SHALLOW french kissing? LOL
Only here for the ......Coolbanter!
(16-11-2011, 12:47)Emily of Halifax Wrote: deep french kissing

Ah! Thanks for that, Emily.
There should be varients on DFK such as...

DSTK - Deep Stabby Tongue Kisser
PDK - pneumatic Drill Kisser
SCK - Slobbery Chops Kisser

These would be for the guys not the girls, but guys if you can think of any for some not so talented kissing girls, please do share.
Nothing disappoints more than someone who can't kiss with a degree of subtlety or passion. DFK is an art.
To me, Its probably more important than anything else. There should be ebb and flow, a non vocal question and answer to each others level of passion.
The two worse examples I have encountered are;

BOM. Barely Open Mouth. Where the tongue is stabbed out through the teeth.
KDH. Kenwood dough hook.Where the tongue is pushed into your mouth and rotated at a rate of knots, akin to a dough hook on a Kenwood chef.
ET... Erection Tongue...

All this client wanted to do was kiss me... He stuck out his tongue and just held it there and didn't move it - AND it was more erect than his little man downstairs... Dare I say it was larger too? *shudder*... Never again.
Been there Gia, it's not fun.
(17-11-2011, 14:12)DivineMissG Wrote: ET... Erection Tongue...

All this client wanted to do was kiss me... He stuck out his tongue and just held it there and didn't move it - AND it was more erect than his little man downstairs... Dare I say it was larger too? *shudder*... Never again.

What a strange picture that paints, I can imagine his "little man" sticking out like that, but just sticking your tongue out seems a bit odd - you must have been tempted to shove a clothes peg on it or something - hey perhaps that's what he wanted!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(17-11-2011, 22:29)SassyAnn Wrote: Been there Gia, it's not fun.

Ditto and possibly with the same man too.
(15-11-2011, 10:30)Heather_Edwards Wrote: Yeah I know the feeling!
Had one man once smell like a ashtray, teeth was white as snow, breath like mint...
I knew a lier in the mist!!
(now if he used Giorgio Armani he would of Passed!!!) Wink

I had the opposite situation. I don't smoke, but I had a WG that smokes... but she solved the smell and taste issue by chewing peppermint or drinking orange juice before DFKing. I must say that the smell of ash was nearly gone. I did smell something, but it didn't destroy the fun of DFK at all. I know she loves DFK and makes her very wet.
I used to smoke, but have stopped now.

I don't mind kissing smokers.

The only trouble with it is that it makes me want a cigarette!

.... bizarre...
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter