Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

IPL hair removal...
Have just booked my first session of IPL thanks to groupon... I have horrid probs with ingrowing hairs from shaving and waxing (hardly noticeable I've been told but they really bother me) so hopefully this will sort me out!

Will let u all know how it goes. In the meantime keep up the Aloe Vera ladies... It works! x
Is that where they use light pulses to remove the hairs?

IPL is brilliant! It really decreases the growth & thickness of the hairs.

As for aloe vera - I fillet the leaf myself, whizz it up into a smoothie & then use the remaining gel all over my body as a moisturiser - AWESOME!
(30-10-2011, 00:22)MrSmith767 Wrote: Is that where they use light pulses to remove the hairs?

Spot on. Have to have the right skin/hair type though... Usually dark hair and light skin... BINGO - that's me Smile
(30-10-2011, 11:53)DivineMissG Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 00:22)MrSmith767 Wrote: Is that where they use light pulses to remove the hairs?

Spot on. Have to have the right skin/hair type though... Usually dark hair and light skin... BINGO - that's me Smile

how's the IPL going babe? I had IPL for years and now really don't really need to shave anymore as I'm pretty hairless all the time so it's worth all the hassle. I go back once every 3 months for a top-up, but it's really nice as you don't get any shaving rash and permanently smooth.

M
x
Web:
cc.cheeky-chinese.com
Twitter: @cheeky_chinese
cc.cheeky-chinese.com
Twitter: @cheeky_chinese