Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pregnant by a Punter?
Going a bit off topic .............. but not really ........................

There was a WG in Edinburgh a few years ago and she was a BB girl. She said 'my boyfriend is definitely my childs father' now perhaps in my fading years I'm losing my marbles, but how the fk could she KNOW the bf was the father if she was having unprotected sex with all and sundry.

Has something happened in the world that I've not heard about?
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(30-10-2011, 23:32)Freddo Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 11:46)DivineMissG Wrote:
(29-10-2011, 21:30)Freddo Wrote: I tend to find this thread a bit strange in places

How so?

It is just the thought of a wg getting made pregnant by a punter
I find the whole aspect a bit strange.
I suppose its having to think about a case scenario that when you go out to have a bit of fun you would not want to think about
Some of the replies are very imaginative

I of course would marry her and we would all live happily ever after in a rose covered cottage out in the country. I would take up golf and she would become a leading light on all her commitees
of course she will have been the hottest and the most attractive lady I have ever seen with a sense of humour and a personality to match

She would do lunch in her 4x4 after she has blocked up the roads on the school run
She will work occassionally as she likes it and I would still visit wgs
Of course she loves having sex with other women as well no I am not a pervert

We are both really open about it all

What a load of rubbish just thought I would join in

Sounds alright to me!! (KIDDING!!)

Yes I'm not sure it should ever happen... Personally I don't think I could raise a youngun on my own... My folks have been together since Mum was 14 and Dad was 16 - They are now in their 60's!!! If I ever have kids... I'd like to know I could give them everything my parents were able to give me... I know this would be possible as a single parent... I'm just not sure I could do it, personally.
(31-10-2011, 10:15)monty69 Wrote: This is certainly a most bizarre thread with loads of comments with tongue in cheek and others taking them seriously (or not as the case maybe)

.................. I take my hat off to those ladies and gents who have successfully brought up a child single-hendedly - it certainly isnt easy; I should know as I managed to fail with one of mine! My other one, well we shall have to wait and see how he progresses next year when he moves in with me!

Monty, I've got to be honest, I brought up my four children mainly single handed. For many of the years I was married to my beloved XH worked offshore so I had the children to rear on my own while he was away. Then when he came home I had to change my routine.

For what its worth, I actually found bringing up my children as a single parent once we split up was a lot easier than it was bringing them up with a guy about.

I could suit myself, when I wanted, IF I wanted, and bringing up my children on my own certainly made me a much stronger person.

For approx 8-10 years when my children were at primary school I was on the parents association and it was the ones who had husbands/partners that came up with excuses that they had to feed hubby or significant other when he came in from work Huh Can a guy not feed himself, after all he is a grown up. Sheesh. Sad

I hope things work out with your family when things are due to change. All the best from me anyway.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Thank you for that LL.

One thing I didnt mention as regards my children was that they grew up living with my ex wife and I had regular access. However, as regards the guidance etc it was very difficult as my ex wife had different ideas to me on how and what shoudl be done as they grew up. If I had sole 'charge' of them as they grew up, I guess it would have been totally different. When my ex-wife moved abroad, she left one child behind with me and took the younger one with her. My eldest was 16 at the time and they had fallen out.
I have to say that the hardest part about being a single parent is being away from home to work. The second hardest part is when my daughter asks about a Daddy which has started and Daddy does not want to know. I do not get maintenance and do not ask for a penny from him or the state to raise my child. It is a pleasure and I am enjoying it immensely. A man or woman who has their child every other weekend or on weekends can not call themselves a single parent as they have no idea what it is to bring a child up 24/7 on your own and worry about everything to do with your child and the roof over your heads.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

(01-11-2011, 14:40)curvy crumpet Wrote: I have to say that the hardest part about being a single parent is being away from home to work. The second hardest part is when my daughter asks about a Daddy which has started and Daddy does not want to know. I do not get maintenance and do not ask for a penny from him or the state to raise my child. It is a pleasure and I am enjoying it immensely. A man or woman who has their child every other weekend or on weekends can not call themselves a single parent as they have no idea what it is to bring a child up 24/7 on your own and worry about everything to do with your child and the roof over your heads.

I take your point CC and dont disagree with the bulk of what you say. We are still single parents but nowhere to the degree that someone without any support from the ex partner at all. Got to ask though, if your ex partner has no input, how do you cope when away from home?? Child minders are mightily expensive.
My ex was never a wkend Dad, he was based in Notts soon after we split up and I used to drive our son up there once a month and pick him up again after 2 days, then when he was 7 he got posted abroad and never came back. He sees him roughly 3 to 4 days per 18 months or when he could be bothered. Yes he did pay some maintenance, but that was because he forced me to go to the CSA and I got awarded just over the threshold which meant I was not entitled to any housing benefit or any other benefits for that matter and I was in my 2nd year of a degree. He told me to stop my degree and get a job, I refused and kept up the mortgage by working 2 jobs while looking after my son and doing uni full time. I lived on pro plus, but they were still the happiest years of my life. I couldn't have managed without my Mum's support, who picked him up from school for me, gave him his dinner and had him one night a week so I could work.

My ex has always put himself and his needs first and then twists things to suit himself when things aren't going his way. He is the only man who can make me cry (still) after 15 years of seperation and that is because he is the only man who can and often does hurt my son and that kills me. Another reason why I would not have another child with a man unless I was 100% sure we could survive together and be happy.
(01-11-2011, 14:46)monty69 Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 14:40)curvy crumpet Wrote: I have to say that the hardest part about being a single parent is being away from home to work. The second hardest part is when my daughter asks about a Daddy which has started and Daddy does not want to know. I do not get maintenance and do not ask for a penny from him or the state to raise my child. It is a pleasure and I am enjoying it immensely. A man or woman who has their child every other weekend or on weekends can not call themselves a single parent as they have no idea what it is to bring a child up 24/7 on your own and worry about everything to do with your child and the roof over your heads.

I take your point CC and dont disagree with the bulk of what you say. We are still single parents but nowhere to the degree that someone without any support from the ex partner at all. Got to ask though, if your ex partner has no input, how do you cope when away from home?? Child minders are mightily expensive.

I was lucky enough to have found a fabulous aupair who has slotted into our little family perfectly Smile Pity she will only be with us for a year but hopefully i will find someone on par to her.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

(01-11-2011, 23:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My ex was never a wkend Dad, he was based in Notts soon after we split up and I used to drive our son up there once a month and pick him up again after 2 days, then when he was 7 he got posted abroad and never came back. He sees him roughly 3 to 4 days per 18 months or when he could be bothered. Yes he did pay some maintenance, but that was because he forced me to go to the CSA and I got awarded just over the threshold which meant I was not entitled to any housing benefit or any other benefits for that matter and I was in my 2nd year of a degree. He told me to stop my degree and get a job, I refused and kept up the mortgage by working 2 jobs while looking after my son and doing uni full time. I lived on pro plus, but they were still the happiest years of my life. I couldn't have managed without my Mum's support, who picked him up from school for me, gave him his dinner and had him one night a week so I could work.

My ex has always put himself and his needs first and then twists things to suit himself when things aren't going his way. He is the only man who can make me cry (still) after 15 years of seperation and that is because he is the only man who can and often does hurt my son and that kills me. Another reason why I would not have another child with a man unless I was 100% sure we could survive together and be happy.

With what you have said here Kate, I imagine it does underline why so many ladies are prepared to sever all links with an ex partner for the sake of the child(ren) to reduce the mental torture that can be inflicted. It used to pain me how my ex wife used to blame me for all sorts of things without giving the full story - why didnt she? Because it would have painted her in a different light.
Still we live and learn.
At least Kate, your son knows who brought him up, and probably understands more of what you have been through to bring him up than you perhaps realise or he shows.
(02-11-2011, 09:17)monty69 Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 23:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My ex was never a wkend Dad, he was based in Notts soon after we split up and I used to drive our son up there once a month and pick him up again after 2 days, then when he was 7 he got posted abroad and never came back. He sees him roughly 3 to 4 days per 18 months or when he could be bothered. Yes he did pay some maintenance, but that was because he forced me to go to the CSA and I got awarded just over the threshold which meant I was not entitled to any housing benefit or any other benefits for that matter and I was in my 2nd year of a degree. He told me to stop my degree and get a job, I refused and kept up the mortgage by working 2 jobs while looking after my son and doing uni full time. I lived on pro plus, but they were still the happiest years of my life. I couldn't have managed without my Mum's support, who picked him up from school for me, gave him his dinner and had him one night a week so I could work.

With what you have said here Kate, I imagine it does underline why so many ladies are prepared to sever all links with an ex partner for the sake of the child(ren) to reduce the mental torture that can be inflicted. It used to pain me how my ex wife used to blame me for all sorts of things without giving the full story - why didnt she? Because it would have painted her in a different light.
Still we live and learn.
At least Kate, your son knows who brought him up, and probably understands more of what you have been through to bring him up than you perhaps realise or he shows.

Unfortunately he has learnt the hard way why I had to leave his Dad. I never spoke ill of him until perhaps he became a teenager and it became harder and harder to explain why he was doing the things he did (his Dad that is). With pure frustration and anger the odd thing would slip out, but our son was very loyal to his Dad when he was younger and to have said anything against him would have compromised that and I always wanted my son to have a good relationship with his Dad.

They are similar in some ways and that is the other thing. You don't have to be an every day influence on your children to be similar in nature, as that is in the genes. Thankfully he is more balanced though and has a good set of friends and is good to his gfs, so he doesn't treat them in the same way his Dad treated me and that is a good thing.

I'm not sure my son has any idea what I have gone through to bring him up the best I can, but that is the way I want it. Children should not have to worry about how the food get's on their plate or how they got the clothes on their back. You're only a child once and I wanted him to have his childhood. Now the hard part is looking after an adult. Totally new territory for me.