Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Orgasms with clients...
I was going to offer my services to sell people spades and shovels but I think someone has got there first!!!!

I have learnt the hard way to try and make sure that what I type is both grammatically correct and factual - ie I am saying what I want to say and that it cannot be read another way. Not only that, I do try to ensure that it is spelt correctly as well!

These days, we can all too easily be offended by what we read, and not necessarily appreciating how it was meant to be read. I am so guilty of that myself and have been told on many occasions to chill when I have gone off on one! So we do need to read carefully what is written and also make sure that what we type cannot be misread to offend!
Anyway... Back in the saddle peeps... Where were we?

I'm in need of an orgasm quite clearly DivineMissG. Let's hope I get one when I popped down to your neck of the woods tomorrow lol.
We should be more forthright with our emotions and communication Gia. You have commented on wishing you were more direct with comments if things were not working right on a meet. I would definitely agree there but fall into the common trap of not wanting to offend by criticising. Being more open will also get respect. Both Lolo and Kate have spoken out when not in agreement on a subject; really more of us should follow their lead and it would be a lot more straightforward. Whilst I might not agree with some of the things they might say, they both get my respect for their forthrightfulness (apologies if the word doesnt exist!)
Yep, in the same boat here! After having a week off I feel I am due for an orgasm of the non-battery-operated variety...

Fun times ahead! Wish you all the best in the big smoke! Where are you staying? Smile
(31-10-2011, 11:15)monty69 Wrote: I was going to offer my services to sell people spades and shovels but I think someone has got there first!
I use mechanical excavation equipment, lets me dig my hole SO much quicker!

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(31-10-2011, 11:29)monty69 Wrote: We should be more forthright with our emotions and communication Gia. You have commented on wishing you were more direct with comments if things were not working right on a meet. I would definitely agree there but fall into the common trap of not wanting to offend by criticising. Being more open will also get respect. Both Lolo and Kate have spoken out when not in agreement on a subject; really more of us should follow their lead and it would be a lot more straightforward. Whilst I might not agree with some of the things they might say, they both get my respect for their forthrightfulness (apologies if the work doesnt exist!)

True. There is also much to be said for diplomacy - and insightfully responding to others' opinions... Regardless of whether they mirror our own.

Anyway now back to orgasms. Big Grin

I'm officially there training on a course in Greenwich, so I'm spending 2 days basking on my back in Earl's Court first and then trapsing over to the Greenwich to the Excel docks for the remaining 3 days, where I'll be busy with my hands in another way during the day lol.

I am looking forward to it, but yes thinking about it my last male influenced orgasm was on Sunday last week, so with that and some family stuff going on, I'm well over due some bodily tlc.

I think it's good you're starting your new job orgasm starved. It will make you appreciate the ones you get more and you'll look more appreciative lol. I bet you get a few regs from it hehe.
Orgasms, orgasms, mmmmm,
somehow I can't remember the question? :-)
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(31-10-2011, 11:34)digger1967a Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 11:15)monty69 Wrote: I was going to offer my services to sell people spades and shovels but I think someone has got there first!
I use mechanical excavation equipment, lets me dig my hole SO much quicker!

So I have noticed Dig Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue