Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Oops, that wasn't meant to happen!
(14-10-2011, 12:32)monty69 Wrote: You might be safer with something like a futon Kate, at least you wont have so far to fall!!

Worst problem I ever experienced was getting carried away and the bed working its way across the room. Headboard parted company with the bed and we ended up in hysterics. Sex got forgotten for about 10 minutes after that.

I had that in Dublin, we literally went from one end of the room to the other and didn't realise until we came up for air, it was hilarious.
You might like this article I read the other day, about the importance of laughter in the bedroom.Hit the nail on the head I thought.
http://magazine.goodvibes.com/2011/10/11...xperience/
(14-10-2011, 08:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(14-10-2011, 08:14)tinkerbell Wrote: haha i love it,....

i remember last time i broke my bed my client was amazing and he was all over the place lol, it broke we we just lay still,....then he came out with

"to the floor?" lol everytime i think about it it cracks me up!

............... we were sloping so much I couldn't keep him inside lol. and we carried on for a 2nd happy ending.

Methinks a bit TMI for me ............. especially as I've just had my lunch.

I think you need to invest in a good frame Kate, you seem to have so many catastrophes like this. I would have wanted to crawl under the mattress with embarassment (sp?)
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
If he had been over weight I would have been embarrased, but we were having such a good time, I didn't want to stop and it was funny. I think I need to get some boards to put underneath it. I shall investigate when I get the chance.
(14-10-2011, 13:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: If he had been over weight I would have been embarrased, but we were having such a good time, I didn't want to stop and it was funny. I think I need to get some boards to put underneath it. I shall investigate when I get the chance.

I wouldn't even consider putting boards in. I would go straight for the frame. You can get good frames in many of the bed shops for next to nothing. Best to invest that money you have earned in a frame and get it over with.

I got the bed I've been working in over 5 years ago and I've had guys of all shapes and sizes on it and not one catastrophe ! And to say its seen a lot of action is an understatement.

A beautician wouldnt go to work without her make up so why would a prossie try and work without a decent bed. Doesn't seem logical to me. Its not as if you didnt know you had a faulty base.
Linzi it's a normal basic bed, granted not the most expensive bed on the market but I had to outlay nearly 6grand when I moved into the apartment. Money I didn't have, but had to make as I went along and borrowed. I'm still paying back some of the money now. The frame is fine and still intact. It was the metal bar that broke in the middle and there was never any issue with that before. The problem I have with both of the beds is the plastic housing for the wood slats lets them slip out if they have too much pressure on them. I would say it was a modern day design fault.

When the replacement parts come I will use the same bed again, as it is a perfectly good bed and if I take the pressure of the slats by putting a board over it, there should be no problem. I was just avoiding having to carry a heavy board up the stairs. I'll need to find a man to help me.

I had to tighten the nuts on my bed the other day. It was starting to squeak something rotten. It's fine now though!
I need to swap my beds in the bedrooms so I can change the room I'm working from. One of the beds is so soft, it's memory foam and cashmere top, I think, you just sink into it. Which is great normally, but absolutely useless for shagging.
Sorry if I upset you Kate, you just seem to have been having ongoing problems with your bed over the last 3/4 months or so. Was just thinking that was an easier option.

I'm sure you wont have a problem getting someone to help you up the stairs/lift with the wood, I'm sure when they know what you need there will be an abundance queueing up to help.
No lift here, that is part of the problem, it's too blooming small a place and people see things. As it is the parts will be arriving while I'll likely be attending court. I've only been in the apartment 6 month and had to wait one month for the bed to arrive, so it is new. I just hadn't conisidered large people due to still being relatively new to the business and this being my first apartment. We all start somewhere and it didn't occur to me to ask on a forum about suitable beds.

I guess like many other things it is a learning curve, but as it's not the cheapest thing to replace, it will have to make do until I am forced into buying a new one, but hopefully it won't be too soon. If I am honest I prefer to work with the gents that are not likely to break it through being overweight anyway and it can take a fair bit of weight (and does) but some men really do take it to the extreme. That reminds me. I could do with losing a pound or two myself.
You seem to be going through a time of it Kate. I'm sorry. I hope the 6k you spent was mainly on things that you can take with you when/if you find other accommodation (sp?). You really don't sound too happy in the place you are in just now so I hope you do find somewhere more suitable (with less nosey neighbours). Then you will be able to work through the school holidays. Where I am is really quiet re neighbours but sometimes that bothers me - its good for discretion - but in the same vein, what would happen if my 'nutter' radar went askew.

I don't think anyonbe can advise re beds as we all like our own kind. Remember when you do put a board under the mattress then it will not have the same buoyancy. WinkBlush but I'm sure you'll still manage to 'bounce about'. Big Grin

TC xx