Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Mind-blowing sex warning
Scientists cite case of woman who had sex then lost recollection of the past 24 hours

Now I know why I have a brain like a sieve!

Sex wipes your memory
lol! this would explain me!!!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

There must be some lines in this thread Monty!
I am sure I can think of something.....
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Me 3 now what were we talking about bugger cant remember
Hey, Ems, just thought.... maybe if you have to cook for the dogs, it will overcome your kitchen phobia. And you will know exactly what is going on their plates!
(12-10-2011, 16:49)digger1967a Wrote: There must be some lines in this thread Monty!

Obviously not thinking fast enough. Maybe it impacts men too. Normally it's just beforehand they think with their little brain.
There must be some lines in this thread Monty!
Talking of sieves, I have been at a show all day talking about combines and how sieves work to a large number of school kids. Most couldnt give a flick about where their food comes from - a few found it interesting! I take my hat off to teachers; I didnt realise quite what a job they have to do.

Now what was this thread about???!
I have this strange sense of Deja Vu!
Oh feck, I answered the phone refreshed the page and answered, didnt realise I missed a whole conversation in between!!!!