Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

naked or partially clothed
i always like to keep something on, what's your preference
I like a girl to keep something on - always adds to the allure, as Kenny says.
I like her to always keep her stockings and heels on.
i like my stockings sussies boots on
I like to keep my underbust corset, stockings, suspenders and heels on when possible. Corset is first to come off if needed and I'll do my best to keep the rest on if I can, but don't mind taking it off if I have to, as skin to skin does feel nice.
(02-05-2011, 18:26)Jeansman Wrote: I like a girl to keep something on - always adds to the allure, as Kenny says.

Could that be her jeans? Smile

(02-05-2011, 18:22)kenny m Wrote: I think a small item left on can be so sexy, it makes you wonder what its like to take it off...a little bit of mystery is needed at times.

I look really good with a paper bag over my head.

Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
That is definitely her jeans, Lucy, or her black fishnet stockings and suspenders.
Some people say I look great with a plastic bag over my head though..........tied tightly at the neck.......................
(02-05-2011, 19:25)lucy7 Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 18:26)Jeansman Wrote: I like a girl to keep something on - always adds to the allure, as Kenny says.

Could that be her jeans? Smile

(02-05-2011, 18:22)kenny m Wrote: I think a small item left on can be so sexy, it makes you wonder what its like to take it off...a little bit of mystery is needed at times.

I look really good with a paper bag over my head.

Lucy Smile

Having said that, i also like it when the lady does a sexy lapdance and removes everything as I sit upon my hands in a teased sort of way.... that was the way I found myself asking the lady too put her clothes back on again, well unwrapping a present can be as exciting as the present itself.
(02-05-2011, 20:34)kenny m Wrote: Having said that, i also like it when the lady does a sexy lapdance and removes everything as I sit upon my hands in a teased sort of way.... that was the way I found myself asking the lady too put her clothes back on again, well unwrapping a present can be as exciting as the present itself.

i would need to keep my specs on for that or i'd end up knocking u over
I would love to keep my specs on to see that Lolo ! Now there's a picture !!
xx