Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Tell me what where when why?
Oh come on, we need to be let free sometime, that Lolo has got Emily all exhausted no doubt, but that does not mean Jeansman and I have to spend another day here.....is there anyone else out there.
Right Kenny I am on my way as long as you both behave I will untie you are the jeans still in one piece though thats what I am wondering
Yes but can you untie me first, I dont think having jeansman set free whilst my jeans are around my ankles is a good idea...he might be keen on Lolo but im not taking the chance, it could be something about the scottish accent with him...though if he is anything like me, the cold air of last night does have had an alarming effect on some parts of the body...Sad

kenny u will both wait until your time is up, I also have a weakness for a lady in tight jeans so Emily has me pre occupied
Bet you are both so jealous being tied to those trees that will teach you both to behave in future waving at you though with Lolos magic wand
No dont point that wand too close to my...aaarrrghh....okay i promise to be good, well i wil,l try..aaarrghh....

EMILY...dont point that wand near Lolo now, its going to get her started again and ..shit that means we are going to be tied to the tree for sometime to come jeansman, lets hope its not a duracell battery in that wand.
You lot get a private room an stop cluttering up the thread!!
So who is going to answer my question, who is the boss on here?
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
Who ever has the magic wand appears to be the answer....
don't honestly have a clue lucy but they have been extremely helpful
Hate to say it Kenny but its plugged into the mains I can feel my fillings rattling
I have to say I bet Lucy did not expect her thread to head in this direction when she posted it