Qries

Tell me what where when why?
(02-05-2011, 16:55)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 16:46)lucy7 Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 16:43)lolo Wrote: I know I was hoping for a 3sum lol

What about a 4sum? Angel

the more the merrier I say LucyWink

fuck yeah

(02-05-2011, 16:45)Emily of Halifax Wrote: well I did offer to share George with you

thought we would have a practice run with kenny first
(02-05-2011, 16:58)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 16:55)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 16:46)lucy7 Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 16:43)lolo Wrote: I know I was hoping for a 3sum lol

What about a 4sum? Angel

the more the merrier I say LucyWink

fuck yeah

(02-05-2011, 16:45)Emily of Halifax Wrote: well I did offer to share George with you

thought we would have a practice run with kenny first
Is that Kennys footsteps I can hear in the distance running for the hills come on Kenny dont be shy you know you want to

Considering you have got me tied to this tree Emily, with my jeans down round my ankle's, I dont think I could run very far with an oak tree....oh nom I can see a blonde tall woman coming up the hill, and she has the riding crop again...HELPPP!!!!

If you dont hear from me in the next hour, dont tell anyone, cause im enjoying myself..
(02-05-2011, 17:07)kenny m Wrote: Considering you have got me tied to this tree Emily, with my jeans down round my ankle's, I dont think I could run very far with an oak tree....oh nom I can see a blonde tall woman coming up the hill, and she has the riding crop again...HELPPP!!!!

If you dont hear from me in the next hour, dont tell anyone, cause im enjoying myself..

of course we are here to give pleasure

But it 6pm and there is people at the far end of the woods, what if they come any closer, ooooohhh im getting very excited now, and I think thats Kate and Lucy joining in now.,,no dont do that Emily, you know Lolo loves that sort of thing.....
Cor, this sounds like quite a party - ought to be there myself. Haven't done a threesome/foursome/fivesome/whatever in ages.........
You are mate, you are tied round the other side of the tree, you are wearing a blindfold last time I seen you, and according to what I heard, they are about to deal with you next.....oooghhh aaaaahhhh thats good......aaaahhhh.
(02-05-2011, 18:14)kenny m Wrote: But it 6pm and there is people at the far end of the woods, what if they come any closer, ooooohhh im getting very excited now, and I think thats Kate and Lucy joining in now.,,no dont do that Emily, you know Lolo loves that sort of thing.....

kenny u bad boy u will be forced to watch as i tease the ladies

(02-05-2011, 19:13)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 18:14)kenny m Wrote: But it 6pm and there is people at the far end of the woods, what if they come any closer, ooooohhh im getting very excited now, and I think thats Kate and Lucy joining in now.,,no dont do that Emily, you know Lolo loves that sort of thing.....

kenny u bad boy u will be forced to watch as i tease the ladies

Oh God Kenny I got distracted and forgot you were still tied to that tree I dont feel to bad though as you have Jeansman to chat to I will be along after the soaps to untie you both happy chatting till I get there
(02-05-2011, 20:02)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Oh God Kenny I got distracted and forgot you were still tied to that tree I dont feel to bad though as you have Jeansman to chat to I will be along after the soaps to untie you both happy chatting till I get there

Hurry up Emily, he has just found out that I am wearing my jeans!!!!!!......and dont let Lolo lead you astray with that magic wand of hers, otherwise you can forget about Coronation street forever.