Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

We all have issues but none so more
I think she was and is an 'it' girl, ie, famous for just being in the right place at the right time and hanging around with other people that are famous.

That tan stuff is temporary to show off the tone of the body. If you look at the lady in the green bikini, it's all over her. Remembering also they are all pumped up there, she would not look like that all the time and probably looks very lean normally, rather than pumped.

Jodie is the type of person who needs some kind of outlet to keep her buys and I guess it is healthier than booze and parties.
Thinking about it, she's always been into body modification of one form or other - boobs, tatts, surgery, so this is like another, more extreme type of modification I guess...
wasn't she always bitching between Jordan?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Looks like her boobs are about to explode!

Also the girl on the let of her in the line up looks like Kerry Katona!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(05-10-2011, 07:29)Phil_Hants Wrote: Thinking about it, she's always been into body modification of one form or other - boobs, tatts, surgery, so this is like another, more extreme type of modification I guess...

Actually psychiatrist refer to tattooing as self mutilation, you have to wonder whether she has insecurity issues as she is constantly craving the attention and the perfection of her body. I have read that as a child she was bullied so it might have something to do with that. Also she always refers to her critics as jealous and ugly.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

I wonder whether she is on steroids as she has a more masculine look to her face
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Has she had botox or similar to her lips as they have changed?? They certainly dont look natural to me.
Sadly she is one of a growing number of people addicted to being in the public eye. One week it's body building the next month it it will be whatever else gets her in the paper.

I don't know if excessive exercise is good for her health or not but what does seem apparent is that her mental health would suffer so badly from not being in the newspapers tha she would not cope. One day when she can't find anything to engage the media she will have a huge come down and suffer badly from depression i suspect. her publicity addiction is just as toxic as any heroine addiction.

For me it leaves an odd personal reaction which is a mixture of revulsion, sympathy and boredom.
I agree with the other comments about how grotesque she looks. But what struck me most was the weird colour of the spray on tan. In a few shots you could almost imagine her standing on a shelf in a Thornton's chocolate shop. Even weirder is the fact the facial tan isn't the same shade as the rest of the body.

As for all the muscly sinews, just plain gross. The whole point about girls is that they should be smooth and soft, not tight and hard, I can't imagine it would be very nice to cuddle up to her!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(05-10-2011, 22:34)Poshprat Wrote: I agree with the other comments about how grotesque she looks. But what struck me most was the weird colour of the spray on tan. In a few shots you could almost imagine her standing on a shelf in a Thornton's chocolate shop. Even weirder is the fact the facial tan isn't the same shade as the rest of the body.

As for all the muscly sinews, just plain gross. The whole point about girls is that they should be smooth and soft, not tight and hard, I can't imagine it would be very nice to cuddle up to her!

No No no Posh Prat. The whole point about girls is they can be whatever way they want to be. Foolish to expect an entire sex to work to anyone's stereotype.