Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fitness for Purpose?
I was just wondering how pepole keep them selves in shape, does any one have a particular 'regime' they use. I used to be a cyclist, about 20 to 50 miles a day, but injury knocked me off the bike, and I am now gonna stoopid in lycra, so my old support activities (Swimming and gym) look like they will be making a comeback.

So my main thread is

"What do you do to make u look/feel good?"

(That make me think of Heather Small, sorry I digress!)
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
im a zumba girl lol i love it

but for me my beauty regime is the most important.. its very very long haha

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

zumba no comment bloody thing lol

apart from sexercise, i miss working out with kettlebells, interested in bulgarian bags but prefer if someone lese would enjoy working out with them too

i like going to salons to be pampered
Exercise and diet are words I do not allow people to use in my company. I exercise walking to the car which is about 10 yards from my home. Thats enough for me in any one given day.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
My regime to get to my Godlike physique has been tough so far - strict diet that is now becoming not so rigorous and forcing myself to do exercise. Working on a farm albeit at weekends has helped as the day job is strictly desk driven.

When I was younger, Rugby kept me fit and my job as a shepherd! (not tittering in the back there)

At the end of the day you have to do what you feel is right for you - we are all different and we all know the person who eats like a horse, does no exercise but still can put us all to shame in appearance!
(01-10-2011, 13:51)monty69 Wrote: At the end of the day you have to do what you feel is right for you - we are all different and we all know the person who eats like a horse, does no exercise but still can put us all to shame in appearance!

I always think these peole lie, even if they don't it makes me feel better! LOL!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
I've been promising myself I'm going to the gym today, so I'd better get my act in gear. This will be my second visit since I joined!
(01-10-2011, 14:08)digger1967a Wrote:
(01-10-2011, 13:51)monty69 Wrote: At the end of the day you have to do what you feel is right for you - we are all different and we all know the person who eats like a horse, does no exercise but still can put us all to shame in appearance!

I always think these peole lie, even if they don't it makes me feel better! LOL!

Dare I say it Dig, you might well be right there. Big Grin

OMG - 900 posts, I think I must spend too much time on here he he.
I work out 2 to 3 times a day, 3 times a week, from half an hour to an hour each time with my clients. I'm not known for taking the soft option (pardon the pun) and always take them as far as I can or until I'm dead on my feet lol. Then I guess it's running around like a blue arse fly trying to do a million times at once. For instance I was mowing the lawn until I ran out of light last night and that was 4 and a half full black bin liners worth of grass (not the smallest of gardens. I was positively glowing at the end of it.

One of my neighbours is trying to get me to start Zumba with her. I will see if I can make it next week.
haha kate do zumba its awesome! thats how i lost 6 stone last year

fantastic, i dont do it as much as i did then as im happy the way i am at the moment but i do it twice a week and ive got it on my wii now so i dont need to go anywhere haha

it will absolutely kill you i wont lie
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE