Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

momentos?
Sausages, 17% cider, Paella, Kinder egg pancakes and block-booking STI checks? Count me in!
You can keep your STI checks Phil, I get mine done here. I'm not going to waste valuable consummation time with sitting in a clinic! Not when I'm coming from Newcastle!
Sounds like you've got your priorities right there Ann Smile That's an interesting read about the cider production, thx for posting. Might have to pop out for pint of scrumpy after reading that Smile Kate don't they produce cider round your neck of the woods?
I thought it was a bit long, but am too far gone to edit it!
oooohhhh the cider, kate theres bloody gallons of the stuff haha

haha scrum sounds cracking!!!

wonder how many stalkers will follow us lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

So judging by all this the police are looking for a thief, with gleaming white teeth, a rapidly healing lovebite, with several pairs of knickers in his pockets, a roll of condoms, smelling of Coco but with no watch!! Someone call Crimewatch!
(01-10-2011, 21:59)Phil_Hants Wrote: Sounds like you've got your priorities right there Ann Smile That's an interesting read about the cider production, thx for posting. Might have to pop out for pint of scrumpy after reading that Smile Kate don't they produce cider round your neck of the woods?

Worcester is Pomagne country Phil, we had one of the original pomagne apple trees in my first ever bought house. I've been brought up on cider due to being very close to Thatchers Country, but no they don't produce it here any more.

I go to the clinic in Birmingham anyway (I'm about 35 mins down the road on the M5), so for me it's a good opportunity to get it done while I'm there already and the clinic is brilliant. I don't think I've ever spent more that 15 mins there with a pre-booked appointment. It's right in the town centre too, just a short walk from the famous Bull.

I'll be honest with you, I don't like the real rough stuff. Scrumpy is way to acid for my liking, but i like lightly sparkling ciders and there are some great ones on the market now. I like the sound of the one Tink had at the last festival.
Hey Hicky! Long time no see.
oh kate it was beautiful!!!

have you tried brothers toffee apple cider?, oh its amazing!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(01-10-2011, 22:30)SassyAnn Wrote: Hey Hicky! Long time no see.

There is a reaon for this Ann - if you read further up this thread you will realise my presence has been blotted out because apparently a Hicky can be made to dissappear if covered in toothpaste!!!