HTML Image as link

Qries

momentos?
oh my god lolo! what an utter idiot
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Did he tell you why he did it?
he liked to keep others artefacts as he called them
(02-10-2011, 14:14)lolo Wrote: he liked to keep others artefacts as he called them

Pathetic!
I once left my wallet, in a ladies bedroom. Thank God, I had seen her a few times, she was laffing herself daft when I went to fetch it the next day! But Stunner that she was it was completely 'intact', so I spent the ton in it, on her! Best mistake I ever made!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(02-10-2011, 16:29)digger1967a Wrote: I once left my wallet, in a ladies bedroom. Thank God, I had seen her a few times, she was laffing herself daft when I went to fetch it the next day! But Stunner that she was it was completely 'intact', so I spent the ton in it, on her! Best mistake I ever made!

Rewarding someone for not being a thief, that's about right for society today.

I can remember when I was around 12 finding a £20 outside someones house by the car. My immediate thought was that it must belong to the people in the house. I knock on the door and ask them if it is theres and of course they say yes, thanks and... shut the door!

I learnt at that age that you don't do the right thing for a reward, but because it is the right thing to do.
(02-10-2011, 18:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 16:29)digger1967a Wrote: I once left my wallet, in a ladies bedroom. Thank God, I had seen her a few times, she was laffing herself daft when I went to fetch it the next day! But Stunner that she was it was completely 'intact', so I spent the ton in it, on her! Best mistake I ever made!

Rewarding someone for not being a thief, that's about right for society today.

I can remember when I was around 12 finding a £20 outside someones house by the car. My immediate thought was that it must belong to the people in the house. I knock on the door and ask them if it is theres and of course they say yes, thanks and... shut the door!

I learnt at that age that you don't do the right thing for a reward, but because it is the right thing to do.

^ wise words CK. I've found two purses stuffed with cash in recent years-- one went to the rozzers lost property, the other I posted through the owner's letterbox Angel

(always wanted an opportunity to use that smiley)
(01-10-2011, 22:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Worcester is Pomagne country Phil, we had one of the original pomagne apple trees in my first ever bought house. I've been brought up on cider due to being very close to Thatchers Country, but no they don't produce it here any more.

Sorry, missed this last night. I had to google pomagne that's nice to have owned an original tree. Shame it's not still produced

(01-10-2011, 22:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I go to the clinic in Birmingham anyway (I'm about 35 mins down the road on the M5), so for me it's a good opportunity to get it done while I'm there already and the clinic is brilliant. I don't think I've ever spent more that 15 mins there with a pre-booked appointment. It's right in the town centre too, just a short walk from the famous Bull.

Ah i see, that's handy, I didn't realise Worc was so close to Brum - sounds like best of all worlds: countryside, city in easy reach with regular food and drink fests Smile

(01-10-2011, 22:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'll be honest with you, I don't like the real rough stuff. Scrumpy is way to acid for my liking, but i like lightly sparkling ciders and there are some great ones on the market now. I like the sound of the one Tink had at the last festival.

Yup, know what you mean about rough scrumpy, it really is for the hardcore brigade! It has weird effects on people too, kind of like the way Absinthe does. Tink's one sounds a bit scary as well to be honest at 17% proof! Anyway...
I've never had absinthe. I can't see the point in drinks designed to get you hammered quickly. I've very rarely had shots or anything like that. I really do drink for the flavour.
Absinthe is about the same strength as cask whisky, the hallucinogenic effects are a bit of an exaggeration, you would have to consume vast amounts for the small quantities of thujone to have any effect

A lot of the orchards around here have been scrubbed out. My grandfather used to make cider and apple jack, distilled apple brandy, a West country calvados which is having a bit of a (legal) revival.
Stories of people going mad from drinking rough (what we call scrumpy) were rife when I was growing up, and my father used to tell me some tales, probably to put me off trying it....he failed. lol