Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

hot weather
Yes, but I gave alcohol when I had blood in my system.
I blamed it all on Alcoholics Unanimous anyway. They are a charitable organisation funded by the UK Brewers & Distillers Association.
They work like this; You don't want a drink, but you ring them up and they talk you into having one.

XX

(02-05-2011, 15:43)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 15:00)Jeansman Wrote: She could say she did not knowingly consume alcohol . On a seperate occasion, I gave blood years ago and 5 people were pissed out their minds in the next ward as I had been on a mates stag do around Portsmouth until 4am that day.
JM.
x

Now I know you're making that up, as you're not allowed to give blood when you have alcohol in your system.

(02-05-2011, 15:48)Jeansman Wrote: Yes, but I gave alcohol when I had blood in my system.
I blamed it all on Alcoholics Unanimous anyway. They are a charitable organisation funded by the UK Brewers & Distillers Association.
They work like this; You don't want a drink, but you ring them up and they talk you into having one.

XX

(02-05-2011, 15:00)Jeansman Wrote: She could say she did not knowingly consume alcohol . On a seperate occasion, I gave blood years ago and 5 people were pissed out their minds in the next ward as I had been on a mates stag do around Portsmouth until 4am that day.
JM.
x

Now I know you're making that up, as you're not allowed to give blood when you have alcohol in your system.

Jeansman you have a wicked sense of humour Tongue I like it!
I do my best !!
xx
(02-05-2011, 15:54)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 15:48)Jeansman Wrote: Yes, but I gave alcohol when I had blood in my system.

XX

JM.
x

Jeansman you have a wicked sense of humour Tongue I like it!