Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

pictures
hi guys

right, as you cans see by my profile i dont have many pictures....even less of body

has anyone had any pics done of themselves professionally?

i really want to do it but i just hate having my picture taken,.....i hate my body and hate looking at myself, i know its a bit dramatic but bah what can i do,....

is you found the experience good, is there anyone you could suggest to me?
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(20-09-2011, 07:59)tinkerbell Wrote: hi guys

right, as you cans see by my profile i dont have many pictures....even less of body

has anyone had any pics done of themselves professionally?

i really want to do it but i just hate having my picture taken,.....i hate my body and hate looking at myself, i know its a bit dramatic but bah what can i do,....

is you found the experience good, is there anyone you could suggest to me?

tinks u have a lush body, never think otherwise girl going to send u a pm
Tink I would take Lolo's comment one step further to say that you are extremely fit! You have a gorgeous body and I do confess to wishing we could see more. Never hate your body - you are what you are and you clearly make the most of it, long may it continue and heres hoping you might one day go on tour in the South East or I might get a chance to visit Brum.
awww thanks to the both of you, im just not very body confident i suppose......which is a bit sad

haha monty im a very lazy fairy and i may not tour,....but you would make a change tot he usual idiots ive been entertaining lately lol

maybe u need a lolo inspection to put your mind at rest Big Grin
Now that would be a good meet to be in on Big Grin
lol

lolo what are you like,......

No one has anything to be ashamed of, we are all beautiful in our own ways as a wise lady told me not that long ago.

I have mine done locally by a company called Itchykoo, they are my first set of professional photos and I love them, could a bit far for you to travel tho hun x
(20-09-2011, 13:39)monty69 Wrote: Tink I would take Lolo's comment one step further to say that you are extremely fit! You have a gorgeous body and I do confess to wishing we could see more. Never hate your body - you are what you are and you clearly make the most of it, long may it continue and heres hoping you might one day go on tour in the South East or I might get a chance to visit Brum.

I am really getting worried now I have agreed with Monty twice
Lets hope you get adventurous one day Tink and leave the midlands briefly

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]