Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do girls prefer men who shave their haven?
You can make a detour when you collect your tractor from Ems! I'm sure she won't have cheesecake in her fridge. (Skinny moo!)
(01-10-2011, 05:04)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Try using the 'sensitive' version or the bikini one that comes with an after cream sachet too. I have used it many years ago when it was still called imaac and it worked like a dream and was very smooth.

Remember to do it at least the day before the meet though, as she does not want to licking residue of the cream off you either. Her tongue might fall off otherwise lol.
TVM for the guidance Kate, much appreciated. imaac, now there's a blast from the past!
Room for a little'un? Cheesecake sounds good, but we'll swap the bolly for krug methinks.
Good grief, how many people are joining this tag team?! Pan, I suppose you could take Digger's place as he will be under Tink's dominion soon.
When I come up to collect the tractor I will bring Pan with me - save on the fuel!
I imagine you will lead each other astray long before you reach mine. I'm glad Ems gets the two of you first!
If all three of us make a tag team visit to Ann, we might get out alive! Just a might though, I reckon we need a fourth to be sure of it!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(02-10-2011, 04:10)digger1967a Wrote: If all three of us make a tag team visit to Ann, we might get out alive! Just a might though, I reckon we need a fourth to be sure of it!

Remember she would deal with you all one at a time. Just get yourself to the back of the queue, unless you are brave and willing to take it for the boys?
Hmmm, hadn't thought of that!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
I just wonder if Ann might be up for it as the only lady present - I know she struggles with other ladies present but..............................

................................ always worth an extra try to confirm tho!