Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do girls prefer men who shave their haven?
Try using the 'sensitive' version or the bikini one that comes with an after cream sachet too. I have used it many years ago when it was still called imaac and it worked like a dream and was very smooth.

Remember to do it at least the day before the meet though, as she does not want to licking residue of the cream off you either. Her tongue might fall off otherwise lol.
A well done ball licking on a smooth sack was a revelation to me. The shaver Hobbes mentions is very good. Really, there just is no downside to shaving if done regularly and properly, apart from trying to tell the other half that you have suddenly decided you like them licked.
No flossing, better view, more sensitive and it's only fair.
IF you need an excuse to shave yourself gents, just say you started out on a trim and made a mess so it all had to go, that or trim it shorter and shorter over weeks, just like boiling a frog.
"Boiling a frog" WTF. I am gonna have to go look that one up, but it made me smile, so maybe I shouldn't!
The messed up trim excuse, works well, it is possible to shave the wrinkly bits, you just need to be careful. Mind u, I have been shaving my fave for nearly THIRTY years and, as someone pointed out, I still can't do that right, so maybe LOLO's solution is the best?
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(01-10-2011, 12:04)digger1967a Wrote: "Boiling a frog" WTF. I am gonna have to go look that one up, but it made me smile, so maybe I shouldn't!
The messed up trim excuse, works well, it is possible to shave the wrinkly bits, you just need to be careful. Mind u, I have been shaving my fave for nearly THIRTY years and, as someone pointed out, I still can't do that right, so maybe LOLO's solution is the best?

it just takes time & patience & knowing to be very gentle
Boiling a frog. If you put a frog in a cold pan of water and heat it up slowly, it will stay there and boil, throw it into a boiling pan and it will jump out. As for shaving pubes, trim little by little, gradually more and more and it is not such a shock going from rambutan to lychee.

If shaving, have a bath and get yer sack skin nice and warm. Then you must moisturise well after, preferable something with vitamin C in.
It might as well be me who asks Pan, how the hell did you find out about the Frog?? Were you a cruel kid??
Um, boiling a frog, u live and learn!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Monty fella! How could you think such a thing of me!?
Boiling a Frog - Christopher Brookmyre
Fantastic book, but it is also a much older allegorical tale.
What do we think about the rambutan to lychee analogy?
I want to know why the frog does not want to leap out of the pan of water, due to the scenery being a little lacking? No lilly pads to play with? I'd move on!
From reading the author's note I see it was theory not practice. I also note his love (not) of cats!

I do follow the analogy Pan and thought it was a good one! Certainly understood EXACTLY what you meant lol