Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do girls prefer men who shave their haven?
(18-09-2011, 17:31)Poshprat Wrote:
(18-09-2011, 00:34)iluvjem Wrote:
(17-09-2011, 23:45)SassyAnn Wrote: I had a guy ask me to shave him, then he chickened out. I'm not sure which way the AW option means, but presumably either way..... and you clarify on booking!

I got the wierdest tweet the other day: "i am looking for a female in brighton who will let me shave her ... legs and bikini area"

Considering I am in Scotland and it says that on my twitter profile I have no idea why he sent that to me?! lol Confused

They're funny people down South, they have no geographical concept and think Scotland is just a bit of land a bit north of Watford. Example: My office in Kent used to try and persuade me to do a four hour job in Edinburgh finishing at 14:00 and then another job in Inverness in the early afternoon!

I thought it was just a stray piece of rock that came loose from America?
(18-09-2011, 09:29)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Since the craze for shaving one's furry bits has got a bit out of hand, I definately prefer the man's bush to be as full as mine!

You are my kind of woman! I am much more turned on by a woman with a natural pussy and have no qualms at all about performing oral on them. As for myself, if I shaved down there, my OH would definitely be suspicious!
I must be odd. I love a hairy man. The bigger the bush, the more masculine I find him. Saves on dental floss too!
(19-09-2011, 14:14)tadpole Wrote: I must be odd. I love a hairy man. The bigger the bush, the more masculine I find him. Saves on dental floss too!

Now there is a interesting concept

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Gotta say I didn't expect this thread to get quite the response it has.
Looks like I'm doin the right thing by keeping it smooth. The majority of u ladies seem to agree too. luvs it!Big Grin
I had a trim up the other week which looked fine (once the blood had stopped flowing!) but itched like hell when it grew back. My problem there was the fact that I didnt use a sharp enough razor.

I do like the idea of being smooth around cock and balls but it is the faff of keeping it smooth that puts me off. Have to confess that I can be very idle sometimes!
Have to say I like my man to be shaven.

Don't mind a bit of hair above the cock but hairy balls to me a no, no

Happy licking!Tongue
(20-09-2011, 13:58)monty69 Wrote: I had a trim up the other week which looked fine (once the blood had stopped flowing!) but itched like hell when it grew back. My problem there was the fact that I didnt use a sharp enough razor.

I do like the idea of being smooth around cock and balls but it is the faff of keeping it smooth that puts me off. Have to confess that I can be very idle sometimes!

You might want to try one of these. It comes with different attachments so you can trim your pubes to the desired level. The person who suggested it on another board recommends using it with the balla powder.

I use hair removal cream myself, no itching or unpleasantness and don't have to worry about cuts or *ahem* mishaps!
Looks good to me Hobbes, would just have to be careful as OH does get suspicious sometimes.
I always keep myself trimmed (not shaved) because it feels better, and a much less chance of any nasties developing if for whatever reason i dont shower every day or 2.

I absolutely love licking pussy, i could do it all the time if shes totally shaved/waxed. If shes trimmed its ok but even then sometimes i get those short hairs on my tongue or between my teath. If she isnt trimmed or shaved i wont go anywhere near it not even for a shag.

All the girls ive ever spoken to about it, most have said they prefer trimmed men, some arnt bothered. As for shaved im not sure if ive ever heard a girl say she likes that.