Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

bin laden
see they have finally got him after all these years
(02-05-2011, 08:52)lolo Wrote: see they have finally got him after all these years

I found a link to some information. http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/...index.html
I really hate bank holidays, as they give to much time on the hands to people, especially when they seem to run into other days of, they make the week seem very weird.

But hearing that Bin Laden is no longer able to mastermind any more bombings is a good reason for having another bank holiday, i would much rather celebrate his execution than a royal wedding.
I'm not sure how I feel. The whole thing was wrong in my eyes, but he wasn't a good man and something needed to be done about him. I would have been interested to hear his side of the story and see what motivated him, where he got the vengence from etc.
Will make no difference, that part of the world is a breeding ground for it, every generation has seen blood shed so they all want vengence for something. We take them in give them homes, jobs, education because their own country is a shit hole, only to have them go against us.

If we give them a gun they still blame us even though they are the one with the choice of pulling the trigger... their choice, and of course they will pull the trigger knowing they are going to heaven with 10 virgins waiting them for.

We're just doing what weve been so used to doing for thousands of years - making money, every nation sells war tools to every nation if they didnt then Russia, Germany, Britain, USA would be the only nations in the modern world with weapons capable of war as all the other countries would still be running around with slings, sticks, rocks, gun powder, fireworks, samurai swords and shields.

India is the finest example, the people who opposed the British Empire got killed, and in the end today they are now one of the wealthiest nations in the world, totally pointless that they opposed a business effort. Too bad the Persians usually dont adopt the same frame of mind they wouldve saved millions of lives if they kept an open mind towards wealth, just look at Dubai perfect example, if it wasnt for us that place wouldnt exist and they'd be scrumming around for rat food with unused oil under their feet.

They just have low/no education they dont know any better, spiraling hatred from people seeking vengance because they know theyre in for a shitty life - caused by their elders decisions of opposition to everything.
Lets hope the retribution from this, will not start another series of bombs going off in large city centres.

I hear the alert is very high in places, that they fear a bit of a backlash from the talaban.
i just find it strange they couldnt find him for all those years but now he is up for re election they have

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Osama bin Laden jackhammer 5 8,563 04-05-2011, 12:43
Last Post: Emily of Halifax