Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bah!
(17-09-2011, 18:31)lolo Wrote: i dont mind xmas day as long as i dont have to see any family

That sounds like my ideal Christmas!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I like xmas but I liked it when I was married and my son was little best, because then I could do everything at home and people came to us, instead of us going to them and I love cooking xmas dinner and all the turkey for the next week and the booze in the house and watching people I love opening presents and playing board games and... hell I even love the sound of music!

well I used to really love xmas, now it's ok.
(17-09-2011, 22:39)Poshprat Wrote: That sounds like my ideal Christmas!

my family are told dont even attempt to ring me, im not one for any type of family gathering
(16-09-2011, 23:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Do you still get annuals for xmas Dave? I used to get the Beano and Dandy and when I was really little it was Twinkle. Me and my brother were allowed to creep down stairs in the early hours to pick up our first present and that was the one we could open and then we had to wait for Mum to get up before we could open the rest. That is apart from the year when my brother decided to open my presents as well as his own before I got up.

Not for a few decades now.lol But I have been known to take an old Beano or Dandy from the shelf and have a leaf through reminding myself of Christmas past.

Bring it on - I'll be laying on a beach in Cuba with a Mojito or 10!! x
(18-09-2011, 08:13)MichelleSins Wrote: Bring it on - I'll be laying on a beach in Cuba with a Mojito or 10!! x

I know I dont do women Michelle but thought I'd offer to carry your case for you. Just let me know Wink
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I thought everyone got annuals at christmas it always started with the Beano or Dandy
then moved onto Whizzer and chips and Eagle
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(18-09-2011, 15:41)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(18-09-2011, 08:13)MichelleSins Wrote: Bring it on - I'll be laying on a beach in Cuba with a Mojito or 10!! x

I know I dont do women Michelle but thought I'd offer to carry your case for you. Just let me know Wink

Hi Hun - Well I'll have some Strapons in my case, so you are welcome to carry them for me!! lol - Give it a try, I've got a great thrust, so I've been told!! lol x X x
I bought my first pressie on Saturday god how organised am I this year scarry
Oh my gosh. September is the month for for birthdays in my family, so I like to get that over and done with first, so then I need some time to recover financially.