Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DIRECT CAM ISSUE
hi there 
please help as no1 from AW is getting back to me!

is there an issue with the site today?
i keep getting disconnected and there are like 50 girls online!? 

please help!
Hi darling I have emailed them early only to find out that supposedly they are investigating an issue post them having the audacity to announce an increase in our fees by 2.5% to supposedly provide a more stable service... so far so good only extra fees ... AW way os saying thank you for bringing us whatever little revenue is available for that will ensure we rip you off ...at Christmas!
Yup, I've emailed them.

I got the bog-standard "we aren't aware of an issue" reply. So I got other models to contact them. Eventually, they agreed there was an issue.

Then I got the second bog-standard reply. "Clear your cookies."

I clear my cookies every single time there's an issue because I know that's going to be the next thing they're going to suggest. I cleared my cookies - it's done fuck all. I've paid for boosting. I want that money back for a start!

It's a software issue. I've told them it's a software issue. They won't have it that it's a software issue. Instead, it's "clear cookies, because we have no idea what we're doing and we know clearing cookies will do fuck all."

They must have got their tech support guys from Temu or something.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Angel
(04-12-2023, 22:17)Miss Deviant Wrote: Yup, I've emailed them.

I got the bog-standard "we aren't aware of an issue" reply. So I got other models to contact them. Eventually, they agreed there was an issue.

Then I got the second bog-standard reply. "Clear your cookies."

I clear my cookies every single time there's an issue because I know that's going to be the next thing they're going to suggest. I cleared my cookies - it's done fuck all. I've paid for boosting. I want that money back for a start!

It's a software issue. I've told them it's a software issue. They won't have it that it's a software issue. Instead, it's "clear cookies, because we have no idea what we're doing and we know clearing cookies will do fuck all."

They must have got their tech support guys from Temu or something.

I got the exact same reply for that 2.5% they deserve we are all protesting not logging in 48 hours will see how quick before they wake up!
Hi, in the group chats there is alot of activity around the subject of the site not working past fews days, hopefully fixes are on there way to settle things down for the run up to Christmas.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(05-12-2023, 21:12)admin Wrote: Hi, in the group chats there is alot of activity around the subject of the site not working past fews days, hopefully fixes are on there way to settle things down for the run up to Christmas.

Well, it would be a first! It's not worked properly since the new owners took over!
(05-12-2023, 23:39)Miss Deviant Wrote:
(05-12-2023, 21:12)admin Wrote: Hi, in the group chats there is alot of activity around the subject of the site not working past fews days, hopefully fixes are on there way to settle things down for the run up to Christmas.

Well, it would be a first! It's not worked properly since the new owners took over!

Quite unfortunate the whole thing to be honest, especially with the range of fee increases thats being released.

adultworkbanner4
Is there a problem logging on again today as i cant log onto the broadcaster at all now was on earlier and everything was fine now cant get on grrrrrrrrr and the site is so dam slow !!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to miss_naughty for this post:
  • country-gal1984
hi all anyone else having issues on direct cam this morning ? 8th Dec, It keeps disconnecting ....and I have used Windows and chrome ...Also checked to see if AW is having an outage and says no issues

changed name back to HOT-CHARLOTTE XXX
Hi, the chats have generally been reporting favourable connections/stability with the broadcaster this morning.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECT CAM ISSUE Webcamgirly 2 585 23-12-2023, 07:58
Last Post: country-gal1984
  direct cam c2c issue ukfella1 0 5,210 14-06-2015, 08:16
Last Post: ukfella1
  direct chat issue sexy_smurfet 2 7,114 08-07-2012, 15:30
Last Post: sexy_smurfet