Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

natural or enhanced
guys do u have a preference
Mine are natural and apparently one of my best features. It annoys me that I have to cover up my best feature most of the time, but I do like the smile I get when they are revealed.
Natural every time, be they small medium or large, they are better then an enhanced pair anytime.

Would ladies prefere to have some guys with an enhanced penis!...lol.
(02-05-2011, 09:43)kenny m Wrote: Would ladies prefere to have some guys with an enhanced penis!...lol.

can i have mine with orange lucozade poured over it
For you dear anything.....id even be willing to let you choose a suger free or standard orange lucozade... Smile
Natural for me I would look ridiculace if mine were enhanced I would look as if I was about to topple over
(02-05-2011, 10:13)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Natural for me I would look ridiculace if mine were enhanced I would look as if I was about to topple over

that made me giggle
As long as the boob job was done properly, ie made them look and feel quite natural, then i love either natural or enhanced.

Years ago all boob jobs looked and felt horrible and visually it was more than obvious they wasnt real, but these days theyre starting to becaome as close to natural as you can get.

Ive felt some right firm natural tits in my time and thought omg are these real or enhanced, but no they were real. All the same ive also felt some enhanced tits that dont feel real.
A contradiction, I would love to have them enhanced, but only if they look completely natural, if that makes sense.
(02-05-2011, 12:35)Louise-Lloyd Wrote: A contradiction, I would love to have them enhanced, but only if they look completely natural, if that makes sense.
Naomi mill-bank smiths breasts looks amazing:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/1561313/1/