Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
content?
I tried searching but couldn't find the info. Sorry if the info is out there already. 

I'm aware that nobody can feature on live cam with you unless you are a duo account. But what about the content you sell; Private Gallery & Movies? 
For instance can (with consent) video with a partner and upload that to my solo acct?

TIA
(18-07-2023, 15:39)Shy_Rose Wrote: I tried searching but couldn't find the info. Sorry if the info is out there already. 

I'm aware that nobody can feature on live cam with you unless you are a duo account. But what about the content you sell; Private Gallery & Movies? 
For instance can (with consent) video with a partner and upload that to my solo acct?

TIA

As per Mastercard regulations, ALL persons featured in the content have to be verified on AW. So your partner will need to be verified too.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal1984, Strawberryblonde
Quite a few guys who volunteer to be in my movies and photos don't realise this, that's aside from not wanting to involve anyone else. For example I film when convenient for me for example, may be 20 minutes notice, or may receive a booking which usually (but not always) takes priority (and I still don't want to have anyone else in my content).

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • country-gal1984