Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payment Delay
Hi, no vision for the future I think, possibly no leader taking charge.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • country-gal1984
It's just a Shame as cosmo isn't an option personally for me as the fees are outrageous. A cheque seems logical but appears to be no longer an option for receiving funds. Such a shame as they were always reliable , you only needed 50 credits to request funds by cheque but again this was many moons ago. X
(12-03-2023, 11:26)admin Wrote: Hi, new owners wouldnt entertain it I would suspect sorry.

Also, banks are phasing out cheques. Which is why I want NiteFlirt to stop using cheques.
HI, NF are glued to those cheques, I think they'll be the last company in the adult space using them. No budging on them.

adultworkbanner4
A lot of banks are closing, it's All going online now, I appreciate the paperwork involved regarding cheques but they are still used, I've heard of NiteFlirt but isn't that in all USA dollars which then needs converting, etc x
Hi, NF is a USD based phonechat site yeh, converted and around a £10-£15 per cheque fee to cash.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Delay hestiakane 2 893 19-06-2023, 20:18
Last Post: admin