Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone having issues?
I don't know if its just weird week
 But I'm usually a pretty good earner on AW. Last 2 nights, nothing, no one even came in. Tonight is the same, even logged on early, 6 hours later, nothing. Its VERY weird for me to have literally no one even enter the room
Hi, use another browser and make sure the site is showing you as online.

If any clients message you on AW saying they cant access it then reduce bandwith and resolution in the broadcaster settings.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
The new broadcaster alas sometimes it works, other times well... I have been quiet also , could be the current energy crisis, could be still the January lull, could be that the site seems to be changing all the time and other sites are chasing its heels, just a case of bearing with it. Sometimes the site gets a lot of traffic, there are also new people joining all the time which is normal, guys love to try out the new gals, I myself have used both chrome and Microsoft edge , and both are fine as it is my internet upload speed, xxx
I thought it could be broadcaster issues, I show as online but some of my regulars haven't been able to get in when I'm available which is so annoying
It's my only income so it's stressful!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyCheshire for this post:
  • country-gal1984
I appreciate it's stressful hun but the site isn't like it was in the older days, a lot of changes, and the new broadcaster is very intermittent and automatically demands a high upload speed, if guys are dropping out try adjusting your cam settings, it's a shame they are also closing the marketplace...