Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deactivated profile money owed to us
Hi our profile was deactivated this week and we appealed/resupplied the id documents, but it is still deactivated, we were only selling adult toys so it was a sales profile, but adultwork still owes money, any idea how to get it, anyone one got a uk address so we can them take them to court to get our money that way?
Thanks
Hi, as the site deals in credits (and they arent based in the UK) court would be impossible I believe.

I would open a ticket https://help.adultwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and ask if final cashout can be sent to the usual details (give them in the ticket also).

Have they replied to your appeal yet?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
At the moment we just completed the re-verification process and submitted the id documents again, but they have not replied.
The next step is to appeal, just wanted to know if anybody had a UK address, technically you are right, but to be able to charge vat one needs to be vat registered therefore that is a legal tie to the UK, 2 in several terms and conditions they black and white state that credidts=£, so that would be enough for the courts. Adultwork needs to learn that they are not above the law and need to treat people fairly, so so more stand up against them the more likely it is they are going to change, there can not be one rule for one etc
The Adultwork marketplace is closing down come February , I hope you get things sorted x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork has deactivated my profile? JasmineBlaq 1 1,853 01-12-2021, 22:23
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Adultwork profile deactivated Ginger26 8 8,532 20-06-2018, 12:25
Last Post: admin
  Content from deactivated profile Ms Dee 2 5,071 18-04-2018, 20:10
Last Post: admin
  Profile deactivated PeggyBoo 9 10,586 15-03-2018, 17:35
Last Post: Jesica.jesica
  my profile deactivated arjolablackcat 0 3,210 13-03-2018, 16:21
Last Post: arjolablackcat