AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

now ive heard everything!
lol @ a bloke,

brlliant
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

well i thought i had heard everything to silicon man turned up yest, he had pec bum calf implants also a ring of balls round his cock where he had tried injecting silicon in to make his cock bigger
(14-09-2011, 09:22)lolo Wrote: well i thought i had heard everything to silicon man turned up yest, he had pec bum calf implants also a ring of balls round his cock where he had tried injecting silicon in to make his cock bigger

Dont think I could have kept a straight face so did his cock look bigger

(14-09-2011, 11:27)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Dont think I could have kept a straight face so did his cock look bigger

it was just about hidden with the ball rings around it

(14-09-2011, 11:28)lolo Wrote:
(14-09-2011, 11:27)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Dont think I could have kept a straight face so did his cock look bigger

it was just about hidden with the ball rings around it

I thought you were joking until i continued reading Big Grin
I used to be snow white but drifted...

I have this strange image in my head of a bloke standing with a silicon gun pointing to his nether regions
i really dont know how or why he done it
Had to laugh at this , was that guy for real !!! lol
yep bps just shows how vain some people are
(14-09-2011, 07:48)A Bloke Wrote: Stop crawling you guys. Smile

I never realised I was crawling or flirting I actually liked Tink and Jems hair colour
I also thought Tinks lip curl was really good as well but I will keep it to myself in future
As I would hate to be flirting with someone as I have been slated for that before
I only ever give my opinion If I do not like something I do not comment
I thought that was what forums are about,
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]