Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

advance or same day bookings
i prefer same day for the spontaneity of it, i guess that comes from my old job where everything was under a strict schedule so i try to get as far away from that as possible

advance bookings i dont mind from the guys i see from england as they are travelling for hours by train & i need to be there to pick them up
I like to have a mix of both. It's nice to know you are going to see a regular next week or one that has special requirements, so you can plan it a little and as you say, it is nice to have the ones that are totally unexpected and you have that moment before when you're rushing around to create the right atmosphere and look nice for them. It all adds to the thrilll of the ride.
I would say all my meetings with the nearly naughty gentlemen are booked in advance.
I do this quite part time really, so am never sat there waiting for the phone to go etc.
I need to plan things around other areas of my life.

I like the communication thing of setting up a meeting with a guy.
It sort of adds to it all for me.
I need to know a bit about who I meeting before I accept a booking.

I did do a on the day booking today however, but it was with a gentleman I have already met before who did not know his plans until today.

Lucy.
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advance sex tips that you try to avoid mickycool 0 3,840 23-02-2017, 07:45
Last Post: mickycool