Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major cam connection issues
I know I'm not the only one experiencing this because people have been emailing me saying they can't cam with me and are just getting a network error message. On top of that, I can no longer log in using Virgin Media, and I'm having to use my phone as a hot spot. AW have said absolutely nothing about it. Nothing on Twitter, nothing on the site. What on earth is going on? Does anyone have any clue if they are even trying to find a fix?
I tried logging around 530pm. Clicked the start box then it asked me to confirm I'm the verified member, click yes, then it asks me to login via adult work. Went round and round in circles, could not log on and no way of contacting AW support. Every help page or form says error connecting.
Let's hope it's fixed tomorrow as just tried again now and got the same issue.
I dont think its virgin as I had the same problem using my phone as a hot spot on Vodafone and 4g.
(14-09-2022, 22:25)MissSophieGreen Wrote: I dont think its virgin as I had the same problem using my phone as a hot spot on Vodafone and 4g.

The scary thing is they just contacted me to say that it's fixed, and I tried again and had the same as you with going around in circles logging in. I would suggest going through the help centre because they seem to believe there isn't an issue. If my hotspot stops working, I'm screwed.
Mine isn't working on any browser at all -- can't get onto the contact page to let them know.
(15-09-2022, 08:54)HayleyDanielsUK Wrote: Mine isn't working on any browser at all  -- can't get onto the contact page to let them know.
(15-09-2022, 09:17)hestiakane Wrote:
(15-09-2022, 08:54)HayleyDanielsUK Wrote: Mine isn't working on any browser at all  -- can't get onto the contact page to let them know.

They told me to clear my cache, restart my computer and reset the router. It hasn't worked. I have tried 3 different devices, one that I have never used to access AW and I get the same problem. I'm having an absolute meltdown because I don't even think buying a brand new computer would fix this, and I'm stuck with Virgin until May. I suggest emailing help@adultwork.com and explaining that you can't access the help page because of this issue. I'm really concerned because they told me it's fixed, and the problem is now my end. It doesn't feel like it's fixed!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hestiakane for this post:
  • country-gal1984
I can get on but everytime I try and broadcast it is saying I need to log in even thou I'm already logged on to the site . Had the same issues since 7 pm last night
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LjayX for this post:
  • country-gal1984
(15-09-2022, 10:38)LjayX Wrote: I can get on but everytime I try and broadcast it is saying I need to log in even thou I'm already logged on to the site . Had the same issues since 7 pm last night

Please do email help@adultwork.com because at the moment they are acting like it's only me having this issue and that my devices are the problem. I just keep getting told to clear the cache and restart everything.
Another fuck up on AW I see. Every week there is problem now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo VPN and connection issues for direct cam (ADMIN HELP PLEASE) moongoddess 14 23,396 30-09-2016, 10:47
Last Post: moongoddess