Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The endless cycle of movie upload issues.
So for the last year and a half, more often than not, AW reject my movie uploads saying "it does not play" or "it didn't upload properly."

And I try to upload it again - only for them to reject it for the same reason.

So, I check the movie - make sure it plays and it does.

And then I re-upload - and guess what? They reject it because it "does not play."

Now I know I'm not the only content provider who experiences this. And I know that I'm not the only content provider who can't get it through to them that it's a technical issue on their site and not with the movie.

So last week, I contacted them and explained this yet again  - my 6th email to them about this. 

They told me to send the movie via email because they need to get the technical team to check it. I explained that even if zipped, the movie is too big to send by email.

So they tell me to send it via the help centre.

I upload it to the help centre - and the server times out. I contact them to tell them this and they don't reply.

And on it goes..the same cycle..every week...and no solution. 

So what on earth am I supposed to do? Any suggestions? Anybody else having this problem?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Hi, we get this all the time with the members, we re-encode it to mp4 with handbrake and re-upload.

https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(05-07-2022, 20:17)admin Wrote: Hi, we get this all the time with the members, we re-encode it to mp4 with handbrake and re-upload.

https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php

Thanks! Now why couldn't AW tell me that?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • admin, country-gal1984
I've been having issues too but AW help have been brilliant, I always upload in mp4 but still been having issues when I upload new movies.. xxx
(04-07-2022, 15:57)Miss Deviant Wrote: So for the last year and a half, more often than not, AW reject my movie uploads saying "it does not play" or "it didn't upload properly."

And I try to upload it again - only for them to reject it for the same reason.

So, I check the movie - make sure it plays and it does.

And then I re-upload - and guess what? They reject it because it "does not play."

Now I know I'm not the only content provider who experiences this. And I know that I'm not the only content provider who can't get it through to them that it's a technical issue on their site and not with the movie.

So last week, I contacted them and explained this yet again  - my 6th email to them about this. 

They told me to send the movie via email because they need to get the technical team to check it. I explained that even if zipped, the movie is too big to send by email.

So they tell me to send it via the help centre.

I upload it to the help centre - and the server times out. I contact them to tell them this and they don't reply.

And on it goes..the same cycle..every week...and no solution. 

So what on earth am I supposed to do? Any suggestions? Anybody else having this problem?

Me too....xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rental Movie Issues Pixie-Slut 7 8,199 30-01-2020, 23:10
Last Post: Pixie-Slut
  server eror when i try to upload movie clips or thumnails AmaizingPussy 18 23,034 28-02-2018, 13:26
Last Post: Ms Dee
  AW mobile movie upload format??? swcouple12 6 10,236 05-02-2015, 18:27
Last Post: country-gal
  Can I upload 2 movie clip versions, one HQ and one being smaller size? BunnyGirl 9 9,288 21-07-2013, 10:25
Last Post: POV_MAN