Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Issue with cam
Broadcaster still freezing this morning with microsoft edge 

Its about time aw got this fixed for us as was working fine up until they added the consent button
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sexysueuk1 for this post:
  • country-gal1984
(25-10-2021, 19:05)country-gal1984 Wrote: Hello hestiakane have you tried downloading opera ? It works fine and doesn't freeze , I tested it and no freezing x heres the link ...https://www.opera.com/download

Done, thanks! Seems to be working apart from c2c issues but that could be their connection. C2c is always hit and miss these days.
(24-10-2021, 14:42)country-gal1984 Wrote: Really irritating , both microsoft edge and chrome crash as soon as I try to log on directcam but its fine when I log on to direct IM BEEN STRUGGLING for 4 hours give up ...
Hey babes so I tried numerous different browsers however for the past few days I’ve been using ‘Opera’ browser, so far had no issues with it and it’s really quick! It’s free to download! Let me know if this works for you. I hope it does! It was driving me mad xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zarasummersxxx for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Is there any further information on this 'freeze' issue ?    Is it just Logitech webcam users ?    Still getting occasional total freeze when using OPERA browser.
Opera has been working for me so far but it won't go c2c, which is a big problem. My biggest frustration with all of this is the lack of communication from AW. Nothing on the site about issues, nothing on Twitter. I have no idea if this issue is being taken seriously or if they are even trying to fix it. From the number off people still showing as working on cam, it obviously isn't affecting everyone and it makes me feel as though nothing is being done. Just an acknowledgement that they are working on it would be something. I message help and only ever get standard copied and pasted emails. I have even tried Twitter DM but no response. I feel like we're out in the wind and I am at a total loss as to what to do.
(27-10-2021, 08:47)hestiakane Wrote: Opera has been working for me so far but it won't go c2c, which is a big problem. My biggest frustration with all of this is the lack of communication from AW. Nothing on the site about issues, nothing on Twitter. I have no idea if this issue is being taken seriously or if they are even trying to fix it. From the number off people still showing as working on cam, it obviously isn't affecting everyone and it makes me feel as though nothing is being done. Just an acknowledgement that they are working on it would be something. I message help and only ever get standard copied and pasted emails. I have even tried Twitter DM but no response. I feel like we're out in the wind and I am at a total loss as to what to do.

Yes, I share your view here.    A lot of people seems to be having no problems at all,   which worries me.

Are you using a Logitech webcam or a non-Logitech webcam ?   I wonder if that could be something to do with it.   I am thinkung of buying a cheap £25 webcam from Argos and seeing if it's sane problem,
HELLO PEEPS

THE OPERA BROWSER IS OKAY FOR ME HOWEVER I HAVEN'T HAD ANY C2C YET WITH ANYONE SO ON THE C2C PART CRASHING I CAN'T COMMENT . I WONT BE ABLE TO DIRECTCAM ANYWAY TILL AFTER THE 1ST AS MOVING HOME BUT FINGERS CROSSED IT GETS FIXED , BY THE POSTS ITS STILL FREEZING ON CHROME AND EDGE ? OH DEAR WHAT A PICKLE !!!! THE OPERA I'M USING IS

https://www.opera.com/download

STAY SAFE AND WELL PPL

As Grazzer asked I don't think it's the model of the webcam that's the issue as when i have tested both my kiyo/logitech and laptops own webcam they all work fine on the opera browser and dont freeze/crash xxxx
Dont want to say too much but my webcam has been working fine for the past two days with windows 10 edge 
no freezing at all so far lol lol 

sue x
google chrome still freezes for me x
is anyone still experiencing chrome crashing on directcam ? I'm using opera to cam but chrome is fine on IM but still freezes on the directcam side.....