Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Issue with cam
Hi, I’m really hoping someone can help as this has taken up 3 hours of my night. I try to log on to cam, for the first 3 seconds my cam works fine then it freezes and everything crashes. It’s not an issue with my camera or my laptop as I done an update and everything else works fine. I’ve tried it on different browsers and still get the same issue. I really don’t know what to do? Hope someone can help! Sad

*UPDATE* hey everyone ! Glad to see I wasn’t the only one with this issue. For the past few days I’ve been using the Opera browser and it’s been working fine! Hope this helps xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zarasummersxxx for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Hi, looks like you may of fixed it now, how did you go about getting it to work?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(21-10-2021, 02:04)Zarasummersxxx Wrote: Hi, I’m really hoping someone can help as this has taken up 3 hours of my night. I try to log on to cam, for the first 3 seconds my cam works fine then it freezes and everything crashes. It’s not an issue with my camera or my laptop as I done an update and everything else works fine. I’ve tried it on different browsers and still get the same issue. I really don’t know what to do? Hope someone can help! Sad
hello sweetheart I'm getting exactly the same problem today since 10am I've contacted AW help .....x
hi exactly same issue for 2 hours ...how did you you fix it ? x
Really irritating , both microsoft edge and chrome crash as soon as I try to log on directcam but its fine when I log on to direct IM BEEN STRUGGLING for 4 hours give up ...
Well after re booting laptop, router it still freezes my video feed in directcam I've used all three browsers they all do the same crash...but when I log on directcam using my android phone it works it also works in IM on my laptop. Ive emailed aw and they advised I update browsers which I've done and there up to date and re booted . I'm just gutted as hoped to cam today as of weds I'm in my new home and no Internet till following Monday...very frustrating .
I am getting the same problem. I click to say I am the only performer. The webcam connects then it works for a few seconds then freezes and everything crashes. I have used Microsoft Edge and Chrome.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Martinichilled1 for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Bless you I've had issues using all three browsers since 10.30 this morning , x
Tested mine again this morning and it's still freezing on both chrome and edge which are up to date . I've re set router and re booted laptop on several occasions , adultwork have asked me to fill in a form. I'm at a loss as what else to do as other hosts seem fine , totally confused.com but it doesn't freeze on direct IM and doesn't freeze on the video when i test it on my mobile android ....strange , maybe its just me and I'm not meant to cam for the time being ..lol...
Morning

This has been happening to me since last thursday , im using microsoft edge on my laptop which the updates are all upto date yet when i put broadcaster on and as soon as the consent box comes up and you tick it and click comfirm the whole thing then freezes

I have been on to the chat system on aw and they have said that they are aware that this is happening and that the team is looking into it

I thought it was just me but reading the above posts i no its not just me

x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sexysueuk1 for this post:
  • country-gal1984