Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

October meetings, birthday greetings
I like milder curries if you are taking orders.

but it's your birthday, shouldn't we be cooking for you?

Happy birthday coming up and great poem Sophie, have a great party x
Thanks Kate- are you free in October at all?

Ok, I shall make 1x chicken madras and 1x milder curry (maybe a korma or something?)

And all of the above.

You could cook but that would take away my fun- i'm a very merry cook!!
(30-08-2011, 21:04)sophie-york Wrote: You could cook but that would take away my fun- i'm a very merry cook!!

Far be it for me to detract from your fun, I want to to have plenty of fun

haha.... well i'm hoping there'll be fun all round. Followed by my crazy dancing round a kitchen to which you will all have to suffer the radio and yowling sounds vaguely resembling singing. (maybe best you all stay in the bedrooms for that part then!!)
will you be dancing naked round the kitchen?

MrSmith, stop drooling, you're making a mess!
Naked cooking!!! What an absurdity- I shall be wearing clothes of some sort. Regrettably mr smith I value non burnt skin and warmth much too much Smile
It's too difficult to say at the moment Sophie, with the advent of my son turning 18 next week and quitting college I'm going to be around £500 worse off per month, so needing to be a little more reserved and not sure I can afford to take the time out. Rest assured if I find I'm doing ok when the time comes I may manage to get over there with a sleeping bag, but I can't really afford to be frivolous at the moment. Kids hey!

by the way if you would like me to make you a new banner as a birthday pressie, I'm more than happy to do that for you.
Aww Kate that would be lovely!! I hate banner making more than anything!! Ok well if you can make it let me know at a later date. Maybe when I have more details x