Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directcam Issue
Hi all,

When I start a new Directcam session as a viewer, not broadcaster, it starts connecting them after around 2 seconds jumps to not connected.

I’ve tried contacting the usual support route but with no success.

It happens on multiple different devices, browsers, etc.

It almost feels like Directcam has been disabled on my account?

Has anyone else experienced this?
Hi, its been known to happen, so many possible causes it can be hard to pin point, only thing to do is go through the steps to narrow it down.

Logout of your account, then go here https://aw.live/ and on the left hand side click "Does free to guests" then click on one of the many free to guests chatrooms, this will let you know if its your account (most likely not though as havent heard of that before but for peace of mind and a few minutes you may awell)

Next, perhaps its the player itself, login to your account and switch the player to the older one here https://www.adultwork.com/Player6.0/dlgP...ptions.asp

Then if possible, use a different internet, even mobile data for a moment, your internet may have high latency or maybe a firewall is blocking something or your ISP is blocking things, this can happen often.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(11-06-2021, 17:04)Stokeguy70 Wrote: Hi all,

When I start a new Directcam session as a viewer, not broadcaster, it starts connecting them after around 2 seconds jumps to not connected.

I’ve tried contacting the usual support route but with no success.

It happens on multiple different devices, browsers, etc.

It almost feels like Directcam has been disabled on my account?

Has anyone else experienced this?

I misread what you said before Stoke, ignore my comment ?‍♂️

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Directcam Issue daveyoung1981 2 5,192 04-11-2015, 22:20
Last Post: jasrem