Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

why do u use forums
It makes it all the better when they are silent and stew a bit but without sounding nasty a certain person will be silent here forever

god being without internet access for a few days really brings out the bad side in me
yes def ems the silence is golden .... for just now

i feel my 6th sense coming on about a re incarnation
god help us he did shreek a bit though just wondering where he will turn up next if you know what I mean
thats what im thinking the dead rising with a different name
The first time I ever joined a forum it was a national big one and that was probably about two years ago.
We were told about it by a Lucy and hubby client who was on it.
We had no idea that forums like that and all the others existed.
I joined, I typed, I did not last long on there at all.
I ran away scared at a lot of what I was reading, men who appeared to hate women but visited them, and SOME women who appeared to disrespect other ladies........oh dear!

A few months after that we were told about my local forum up in Yorkshire.
I did not join for ages though due to the bad experience of the previous one.
I did join in the end and and got stuck in there so to speak, to be honest I now love popping in and out of there and seeing what is going on on that forum board.
It is my favourite sex site forum board now.

I am on a few sex site forums and post as and when I feel the urge.
As I always say about forums, they are all individual and unique mainly due to the folk who hang out on them.
Some you acquire a taste for, others do nothing for your taste buds!

One thing I have noticed is the forums owned by a man and the ones owned by a woman are run in a completely different style to each other.
The ones owned by men are usually more hard hitting, while the ones owned by ladies are sort of a more chatty type.

I only type on one vanilla forum nowadays.
I was once asked to be a mod on it due to me being on it such a lot and deemed as sensible!!
I declined as I felt I may have to tow the line a bit.
I hardly sign in there now as they are so many forums spats going on with the same old usual suspects that is has just got predictable and boring in my opinion.
I like a bit of spice on a forum at times but when it goes OTT, that is just not for me.

I suppose in the end if we were not dipping our toe in to this world none of us would be here.
Having a forum presence for a lady is good for "business" if you get what I mean, but that is not what it is all about.
It is nice to share little stories and experiences from a ladies side.
I also like to read what the men think about things as we can all at some time learn from their comments about the paid sex industry.

All good fun..............usually!
Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
Offend Tink you could never do that

I have been on various forums and have meet a few ladies from those forums. I join for a bit of a laugh and to get involved in light hearted chat.

Some of the ladies I had meet before they were on a forum or before I was

I think as a punter there are always ladies on a forum that you would like to see but for me here it is time and distance from me. But of course I have a few that I would love to see should the time and place ever coincide
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

awww thanks for not getting offended everyone lol i dont reallt knwo how to out things in words sometimes and i usually jusy say the wrong thing lol

i didnt want it to sound like "what the fuck are you lot doing here?" lol

i agree with jem, its like having a chat around the water cooler lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I agree with all the things the other ladies have said about using forums and with the added addition that I seriously need a mental stimulus to (if you like) massage my brain and keep it functioning properly. In my early 20s I had a brain virus and ended up in a coma for 6 weeks. I was in and out of hospital for the next 2 years and it was slow progress getting my life back together. I then had my son in my mid 20s and found that I actually regressed when during the year that I stayed at home looking after him. My short term memory got very bad again and my train of thought was very random and I could feel myself losing a grip. I then enrolled at college and some years later popped out the other end with a post grad.

Since I've practically stopped doing the job that was stimulating my brain and keeping things in order, I worry very much about not using my brain and fading away again, so forums for me are very much there to keep my brain active and this is probably why I do like to put a lot of thought into my responses and provoke debate. The more interesting the threads, the more I can exercise my brain. So yes I do love the banter, but I do forum hop quite a bit looking for really interesting posts to add to and participate with on a more mental level. It's not all about winding people up and playing devils advacate (although I do enjoy doing that) but by provoking a reaction, I have something to react to.
(26-08-2011, 06:59)lucy7 Wrote: One thing I have noticed is the forums owned by a man and the ones owned by a woman are run in a completely different style to each other.
The ones owned by men are usually more hard hitting, while the ones owned by ladies are sort of a more chatty type.

totally agree we have tried to make this as chatty as possible, as well as being flirty

over the past few weeks though there has been some complaints about it going OTT with certain things so, one reason the notice for service providers is up the other thing is posts will be deleted or edited if the service provider states she might visit somewhere to provoke a response as quite a few see it as touting
Oh blimey. Heaven forfend we should tout! It must be hell being a mod, it's such a fine line between touting and flirting - especially on here, everyone flirts! I think unless people post on the forum, they have no right to complain. And those that do, flirt as much as everyone else, so have nothing to complain about!