Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

This week
(24-08-2011, 01:30)Emily of Halifax Wrote: does she know that you have volunteered her services Ann on the way to asda to cater for a pasta dinner party of 50

I did mention it as she headed off to you today! Unfortunately she doesn't believe she will be there long enough to cook you a banquet! I'm sure you can sweet talk her though and her charges are reasonableGoofy
Well Emily, your weeks nearly over or could be over by the time you read this
Hope you had a great week and it was not to stressful especially in that room that
some people call a kitchen (Its the one with the cooker in)

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(27-08-2011, 06:29)Freddo Wrote: Well Emily, your weeks nearly over or could be over by the time you read this
Hope you had a great week and it was not to stressful especially in that room that
some people call a kitchen (Its the one with the cooker in)

I am back normal service is now resumed and as for that room the door is now well and truely bolted until next time they land and next time they do land they are doing the dreaded C word

Glad you are back in one piece Emily. I know the feeling re cooking. After 20+ years of doing it for a family of 6 I have hung up my apron. Where I live it is so cheap to eat out I dont see the sense of slaving over a cooker.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
woman after my own heart