Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hi,

Just joined this site having been a member of AW for some time now. Looking forward to taking part in the AW Forum.
JM.

[Image: blondejean.jpg]

** Edit: Please insert images using [img] BBCode. Attachment feature for downloadable files **
welcome jeansman
Hi Jeansman.

I have read a few of your reports, and have always liked what i read about your bookings, maybe im not so strange after all in sharing the kink.

Welcome mate.
Thankyou Lolo and Kenny for your warm welcome.
Kenny - we are only few in number, but we enjoy our kink!!
JM.Smile
Somehow I think it is becoming more and more recognised.

The other week I was at a parlour, and asked the young lady if she would change from her lingerie and wear a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, later on she told me that she gets asked for this about twice a day when she works, its got so common for her, that she has to wear a pair to work, and has another pair for her working gear.
Well Jeansman fancy meeting you here small worldBig Grin
And fancy meeting you here too! It is indeed a very small world and you know that quality recognises quality !!
JM.
xx
(01-05-2011, 18:43)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Well Jeansman fancy meeting you here small worldBig Grin

Welcome Jeansman. Is that you in the pic by any chance?
And whom is that face sitting you.
You sure get around Jeansman!
Another new review on AW today I see.

Lucy.
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359