Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DirectCam Broadcaster
How is everyone finding the broadcaster now ? I unfortunately am finding it worse than ever can’t stay online for more than 10mins max ! AW keep brushing off my emails and directing me to the troubleshooting page ??‍♀️ Does anyone think they will actually fix it or is this it now ?

I've noticed just today there seems to be a loud noise added to the log out, not sure if this will happen when the site logs you out - just wish it wouldn't but guess it's something to help.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I noticed that today when I logged out, was very loud and made me jump, lol. Don't know if you get the noise when you are logged out by AW, it didn't yesterday, as was continually going off line without knowing, and gave up in the end as was offline more than I was online. Today seemed to be okay, so wasn't logged out at all, although some had problems actually staying in, one poor chap tried at least half a dozen times but disappeared within seconds each time.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Yes the noise is irritating when I log off and too loud. I run Streamate and Adultwork so was not too impressed when I got in session on SM and ‘discretely’ logged out of AW to have that loud noise go off. Lots of clients complaining but think that although AW tell them they can do it on their phone it doesn’t actually work x
You can go into settings and change the sound to something a little less loud, which I have done, and got used to it now.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Hi all, just adding this link to the troubleshooter for anyone needing it https://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamBroad...ooting.asp
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(12-03-2021, 13:11)admin Wrote: Hi all, just adding this link to the troubleshooter for anyone needing it https://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamBroad...ooting.asp
I need to check from my actual cam device BUT so far this is telling me I can have max bandwidth, I had reduced it right down as recommended by others but still experience the log-out issues (which is my main problem at the moment).

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Yesterday, the broadcaster was horrendous. At least three times during a session it came up with "error cannot connect to server." I don't mind the loud noise when it disconnects. But I do mind when it disconnects half way through a cam session. Huff!
Stayed logged in all day, even on breaks.

I think AW have fixed this, it is now wonderful.

Three months later!

Hi lovelies, 

Broadcaster seems to be working better for me. Still having issues with my cam freezing 20/30 mins into a session here and there. 

How’s everyone else finding it?xx